Author Topic: Freedom Fighters (game)  (Read 1303 times)

zahc

• friend
Freedom Fighters (game)
« on: December 26, 2005, 11:09:13 AM »
Anyone play this? I'm thinking of picking it up at my local pawn shop.

I mostly play adventure, rpg, puzzle games. I generally hate shooting games, especially on consoles, because they seem to me to all be the same and have really unfortunate plots, poor music and rushed atmosphere. I like 2d platformers, MGS games. This one looks like it might have a decent plot.

Red faction too. Did these two game escape my gamesphere due to my closemindedness toward shooters?

Any recommendations for games that don't suck?
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

buy guns

Freedom Fighters (game)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 07:04:02 AM »
freedom fighters is an awesome game. my only complaint is that they left the ending open and still havent come out with a sequel yet.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Freedom Fighters (game)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 07:21:21 AM »
Check out Farcry....
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Zundfolge

• friend
Freedom Fighters (game)
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 01:27:39 PM »
I enjoyed it ... I prefer first person shooters to third person shooters, but it was still a fun game.

Freedom Fighters (game)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 09:26:35 PM »
I havent played freedom fighters. I did however play Red Faction, and thought it was utter garbage. It was mildly entertaining at best, but it was very short and had very little replay value. I rented it from Blockbuster and both myself, and later my roomate beat the game without encountering any late-fees. To say that it was a cookie-cutter shooter would be generous.

InfidelSerf

• friend
Freedom Fighters (game)
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 06:13:42 AM »
Freedom Fighters was fun.. a bit different than your average FPS/TPS  And the storyline was rather interesting
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

crt360

• friend
Freedom Fighters (game)
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 02:33:14 PM »
I really liked Freedom Fighters.  I might play it again if I can figure out what I did with it.
For entertainment purposes only.