Author Topic: Judging by appearances  (Read 4744 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Judging by appearances
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
Not sure about looks, but I fully expect Irwin to sound like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino in a couple years.  Garand in hand, thousand yard stare, screaming "We stacked young whippersnappers like you ten deep back on APS!   Git off my lawn!"

BP?  Gene Kelly?   ROFL!   BWAAHAHA...    BTW, Viking is actually TechnoViking.  Don't believe him when he says otherwise.  That why he keeps getting more tats, to throw off folks that saw the vid. 

Nah, I get them for three reasons: One is because I like how they look, second how they make me look. The third reason is probably best told over a beer or three sometime, there's a (IMHO) funny and good story behind it ;) =D.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

BrokenPaw

• friends
  • Sedit qvi timvit ne non svccederet.
    • ShadowGrove Interpath Ministry
Re: Judging by appearances
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »
BP?  Gene Kelly?   ROFL!   BWAAHAHA...   

Hey, now.  Just because Balog's perceptions are sharper than your own, there's no need to deride the man....

-BP
Seek out wisdom in books, rare manuscripts, and cryptic poems if you will, but seek it also in simple stones and fragile herbs and in the cries of wild birds. Listen to the song of the wind and the roar of water if you would discover magic, for it is here that the old secrets are still preserved.