Author Topic: GSM is publicly cracked  (Read 6073 times)

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Re: GSM is publicly cracked
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2010, 03:03:01 PM »
My kid sister and I still Morse each other by tapping on her dining room table at times.

Drives her husband nuts.   =D
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 09:18:44 PM »
Your wording is fine, it's your knowledge of various subjects that is the problem, it's too vast! :)

The trick to appearing smart is open your mouth when you know, and close mouth when you don't know.  Then folks don't realize how little you actually know.   =)

I may know a lot about XYZ, but plenty of "common knowledge" I really do not know.  For instance, I know extremely little about sports.  As in, I can only guess what sport a popular team actually plays roughly one in three times.  I know even less about TV, celebrities, and other "popular culture".  I'd probably seem like a retard in a conversation with normal people as I'd have no clue what they were talking.  "Cowboys?  ...  Ah...   Football, right?"  But if it's an activity that'll get you on a govt watchlist, heh!   Whatcha wanna know?

So this thread is about electronic stuff right?  ???

It's about the security on cell phones.

Some job you did - according to Google Earth, Europe is still there.  =(

They wouldn't give me enough C4.

My kid sister and I still Morse each other by tapping on her dining room table at times.

Drives her husband nuts.   =D

Tell him I'll sell him a gizmo that converts seismic activity in morse code to letters for a couple hundred bucks.  Vibration sensor, an arduino, some really basic code, and a mini LCD display.  Fixed.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 10:25:21 PM »
Tell him I'll sell him a gizmo that converts seismic activity in morse code to letters for a couple hundred bucks.  Vibration sensor, an arduino, some really basic code, and a mini LCD display.  Fixed.

I'm not particularly fond of my brother in law.  Why would I ruin a good thing?
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 10:29:47 PM »
I'm not particularly fond of my brother in law.  Why would I ruin a good thing?

For a couple extra bucks, I can code the arduino to not correctly interpret morse code and instead display whatever ya like...    =D
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 11:39:32 PM »
For a couple extra bucks, I can code the arduino to not correctly interpret morse code and instead display whatever ya like...    =D

That's what we call 'a smart engineer'...

=D