Author Topic: Jayne Cobb on Conservatism  (Read 1002 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Jayne Cobb on Conservatism
« on: March 29, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
Well, Adam Baldwin actually. From about 3:00 to 38:00 (Episode 90 in case they update the home page).

http://www.conservativefunhouse.com/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Jayne Cobb on Conservatism
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 01:51:58 PM »
That's a long one (thankful for Download Helper) which I shall watch at my leisure.

Now, to get back off topic (it's what we do!), has anyone noticed that Adam never seems to age? He looks pretty much the same (in my mind, a terrible thing to waste  ;)) as when he filmed "My Bodyguard" with Matthew Modine in like 1980(?)
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Re: Jayne Cobb on Conservatism
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 02:25:10 PM »
Squee, it's Jayne.

That's a long one (thankful for Download Helper) which I shall watch at my leisure.

Now, to get back off topic (it's what we do!), has anyone noticed that Adam never seems to age? He looks pretty much the same (in my mind, a terrible thing to waste  ;)) as when he filmed "My Bodyguard" with Matthew Modine in like 1980(?)
He looked identical to now in Predator 2 as well.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.