Author Topic: Oleg's posters are now popular with...  (Read 31000 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Oleg's posters are now popular with...
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 12:52:15 PM »
...furries.

I think he's about as diverse as it gets, now.  :lol:

What, Oleg won't actually fotergraph furries with guns?  They have to draw in Oleg-style, instead?

Come on, Oleg:  Take some cosplay pics!   [popcorn]
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

PTK

• friends
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 12:53:18 PM »
Based on what I've seen from the furry community, I believe that the reason they like these posters is because they equate themselves to the Jews during the Holocaust.
"Everyone hates us furries!  We're just like the Jews!"
It's really rather retarded.

Not that I've seen. Those are the vocal idiots, we all have them. They even sometimes run around shouting "I'M GAY"!

Anyway, I figure it this way - furries are, by and large, an anti-gun, anti-freedom, pro-"newthink" group. Getting positive pro-freedom messages out to a normally extraordinarily anti-freedom group is a very positive thing, in my opinion. I just wanted you folks to be aware of it, as well. Even in the fringes, people are seeing the light, people are seeing that big government cannot protect them... it's nice.

What, Oleg won't actually fotergraph furries with guns?  They have to draw in Oleg-style, instead?

Come on, Oleg:  Take some cosplay pics!   [popcorn]

He intends to, actually, with my roommate.  ;)
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 01:06:56 PM »
Not that I've seen. Those are the vocal idiots, we all have them. They even sometimes run around shouting "I'M GAY"!
I've seen it quite prevalent, actually, and it is the main reason there's so much furry hate going on these days.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Oleg Volk

• Administrator
    • Volkstudio Blog
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »
PTK, so you two are coming for sure?

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 01:50:25 PM »
Make sure you get one of them with Squall's Gunblade from Final Fantasy VIII.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

PTK

• friends
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »
PTK, so you two are coming for sure?

Perhaps not to the boomershoot, I have to ask 41magsnub - if he goes, I can split gas costs between the three of us for a day there, it might not be so bad to my wallet that way.

I meant in a general "in the future" kind of way, for what it's worth.  ;)

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »

Anyway, I figure it this way - furries are, by and large, an anti-gun, anti-freedom, pro-"newthink" group. Getting positive pro-freedom messages out to a normally extraordinarily anti-freedom group is a very positive thing, in my opinion. I just wanted you folks to be aware of it, as well. Even in the fringes, people are seeing the light, people are seeing that big government cannot protect them... it's nice.

http://community.livejournal.com/confurvatives

THIS MAY HELP.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

PTK

• friends
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 02:40:48 PM »
I don't care enough to click a link to Live Journal. My roommate sent me the picture I posted in this thread.  ;)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 02:52:09 PM »
Perhaps not to the boomershoot, I have to ask 41magsnub - if he goes, I can split gas costs between the three of us for a day there, it might not be so bad to my wallet that way.

I meant in a general "in the future" kind of way, for what it's worth.  ;)

I am down with it, the offer of a spare bedroom is still valid too.  I also have a perfectly sleep worthy couch.

PTK

• friends
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 02:53:34 PM »
We need to talk, send me a PM with your e-mail address. For now, though, I need a bit of rest!

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 03:41:58 PM »
On the way, definitely rest your back!

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 03:56:32 PM »
If you really want to find out click this
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/A_Cat_Is_Fine_Too

Hmmm, blocked at work.  Category: "Racism and Hate".

Really?
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 04:13:02 PM »

Really?

At my job, the reason for blocking is "Tasteless".
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »
It's really rather retarded.

But so are furries. 

(Sorry.  No, I did not mean that.  It was just low-hanging fruit, you know what I mean.   =)  )

Anyway, this is furry done right. 

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 05:57:03 PM »

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2010, 06:13:15 PM »
 :laugh: and now the thread goes all donnie darko. [tinfoil] whats next rainbow randolph? ??? i'm getting confuzed again.  [popcorn]

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »

Any particular reason why?  I mean, if they have such a persecution complex, why wouldn't they prefer to take measures that would discourage others from "oppressing" them.  Though I have never heard of anyone attacking a furry...
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2010, 07:02:47 PM »
Any particular reason why?  I mean, if they have such a persecution complex, why wouldn't they prefer to take measures that would discourage others from "oppressing" them.  Though I have never heard of anyone attacking a furry...

What do you think El Tejon does on the weekends?   >:D
--Lysander Spooner

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 07:43:39 PM »
What do you think El Tejon does on the weekends?   >:D

No, he has other commitments.

He's a member of the Nalk Xulk Uk (X pronounced as a Z) , a group of Sons of the North that dresses down into casual wear and beats the living crap out of transplanted southern white trash so bold as to not cut their lawn weekly and keep a non-running auto in their driveway. 

They (the NXU) are known to carry lawn care equipment and exterior paint supplies and then force the objects of their ire to neatly trim their lawns and give their homes a quick paint job.  They also have the number of a tow company in their hip pocket, or so I hear.

Don't get on heir bad side.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »

Really?

Yes, but they are hateful and racist against pretty much everybody.
Look, tiny text!

PTK

• friends
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 09:27:01 PM »

My roommate was attacked for wearing a tail on the "Sixteenth Street Mall" in downtown Denver. Numerous other issues arose, including being slashed, attempts to light people on fire, etc., and that's just in a small group of people I knew.  =|

As to WHY they're anti-gun... they dress up as animals. They're stuck on "little kid" setting in the head. GUNS ARE BAD, MOMMY SAID SO.  ;/

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

Knowing nothing whatsoever about furries (except that God hates them  ;) ), I'm going to guess their oppression has much more to do with ridicule than violence.  If so, arming up wouldn't seem like a solution. 

Even if they do get beat-downs, Black Americans, Jews, homosexuals, and other (historically) persecuted minorities are not notably pro-gun.  Quite the opposite, from what I gather.

Oh, PTK posted while I was typing.  I'm stuck on little kid setting, but I prefer guns to fur suits, thanks.  :laugh:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »
i would prefer teaching 20-something girls in fur suits how to shoot. [popcorn] hey, entertaining it would be. :angel:

PTK

• friends
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 09:43:25 PM »
i would prefer teaching 20-something girls in fur suits how to shoot. [popcorn] hey, entertaining it would be. :angel:

Been there, done that. Insisted that they take off full masks and put on proper eye protection, other than that it was a blast. I have pictures around here SOMEWHERE....