Author Topic: Obama's aunt allowed aslyum after living in public housing for past decade or so  (Read 2381 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
She was ordered to be deported back in 04 after overstaying her welcome starting in 2000.  Thumbed her nose at the US and then her case reopened and now she gets to stay.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fjolnirsson

• friends
  • The Anti-Claus
After disappearing from the news just long enough that most people have forgotten about her.....
Hi.

esheato

• friend
I read about this earlier today...I don't have many nice things to say about it.

MechAg94

• friend
I guess I'd like to see some percentages of how likely or unlikely this is to happen for normal illegals. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

longeyes

• friend
Another public charge.  And we need her here because...?

Of course our President knew nothing about the disposition of this case.  Of course.

The American people are chumps.  But they are waking up.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
They?  Watch it, dude.  =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

longeyes

• friend
Watch what?  The unraveling or the awakening?

If you see anyone seriously attack this decision, please let me know.  I won't be holding my breath.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

HankB

• friend
My first thought on hearing this decision - which was never in doubt - was  "Too bad Obama's aunt didn't live in Arizona."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

AZRedhawk44

• friends
"Some pigs are more equal than other pigs."

I'm looking forward to a pork slow roast BBQ, myself.  Zaituni, along with being an illegal alien, is also on the dole for public housing and also probably getting some sort of welfare assistance.  Whatever company is employing her needs to be run up the creek for tax evasion (since she's an illegal and has no TIN for earnings withholding), or she needs to be hauled in for identity fraud or identity theft... one of the two.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

dogmush

• friend
My first thought on hearing this decision - which was never in doubt - was  "Too bad Obama's aunt didn't live in Arizona."

Would it be a hate crime if we all chipped in and bought her an all expense paid vacation somewhere in AZ? >:D

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Would it be a hate crime if we all chipped in and bought her an all expense paid vacation somewhere in AZ?

No, but it is sorta being a piker.  We should all chip in and send her somewhere REALLY exotic.  She is the President's Aunt after all.

I hear the polar lakes on Titan are lovely this time of year.  >:D
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

sanglant

• friend
someone needs to make a cartoon like lil' bush. full (white) house. oh no bad idea after clinton. :facepalm: would have been funny if bill hadn't ruined the name.

longeyes

• friend
I think Auntie needs a big job in this administration.  We can always use another czarina.  She brings that much-needed internationalist perspective to important American social and political issues.  And she's a "wise Kenyan," let's not forget that.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.