Author Topic: West Point Grad Erik Scott shot in what appears to be police snafu ( Vegas )  (Read 27231 times)

Ned Hamford

• friend
Re: West Point Grad Erik Scott shot in what appears to be police snafu ( Vegas )
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2010, 10:57:24 AM »
For the record, I too see the value of tilting at windmills.  If nothing else, it puts others on notice that someone is willing to make the effort no matter the probable outcome.  And I have the bruises to show for it, not that anybody cares.  Including me.

stay safe.

Not to encourage Mabs... But

:Man Hugs:

Keep up the good fight.  This board if full of fellow statistical outliers, quite refreshing.
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: West Point Grad Erik Scott shot in what appears to be police snafu ( Vegas )
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2010, 02:14:51 PM »
Ya know, a nod of the head would have been OK.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »
Get a room, you two.

:police:  <--- PDA cop
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton