Author Topic: Daisy Dukes, I seez them...  (Read 13527 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Daisy Dukes, I seez them...
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2010, 10:54:06 AM »
I'm eagerly awaiting the "Jamis gets his ass beat for taking pics of a hot girl" thread.  :P
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 04:38:49 PM »
I tried the other day at the grocery store.  Wedge sandals, short red dress, oh yeah....Right as I was lining up the camera, her boyfriend/husband/pimp turned around.  Had to angle it down and act like I was sending a text real quick like.

Yeah. Texas is hot this time of year.  The wimmin folk wear alot less clothes.  >:D

One thing I am enjoying about being here right now.  We are planning floating the Guadalupe River this weekend.  Hope it is a target rich environment.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 04:51:32 PM »
One thing I am enjoying about being here right now.  We are planning floating the Guadalupe River this weekend.  Hope it is a target rich environment.

Dood.  Yeah.  I'm on a fishing board and they post float trip pics in the bs section all the time.  Target rich is an understatement.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2010, 04:53:33 PM »
Too bad RF isn't playing SA tonight. Talk about target rich:O
Avoid cliches like the plague!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Dood.  Yeah.  I'm on a fishing board and they post float trip pics in the bs section all the time.  Target rich is an understatement.

Come over and join us.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »
Come over and join us.

Can't, wife'll be out of town.  No way I'm taking my monkeys on a trip like that.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »
Leave them with a babysitter.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2010, 06:59:25 PM »
I tried the other day at the grocery store.  Wedge sandals, short red dress, oh yeah....

Does that strike anyone else as being a lot pervy?   =|
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »

It's Jamis, we expect it.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2010, 07:44:06 PM »

Only you.

280plus

• friend
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2010, 07:50:09 PM »
In my case it musta went in one eye and out the other cause I didn't even notice it.  :cool:

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2010, 07:52:16 PM »

It is, even for a married dork like me.  I didnt do anything I wasnt supposed to but there we're A LOT of offers.  Apologize to your liver in advance....

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2010, 07:57:10 PM »

Yeah. Texas is hot this time of year.  The wimmin folk wear alot less clothes.  >:D

...and we thank God every day for it....  =D

We are planning floating the Guadalupe River this weekend.  Hope it is a target rich environment.

It'll make Mardi Gras look like a nunnery convention....keep the camera very handy....and the zoom at max....  :O

....only if you're wearing the dress....  ;/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2010, 09:17:49 PM »
Maybe it was just me, then.  Gees, Jamis, can't you just look at girly pictures on the internets, like other dudes?   :P
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2010, 09:20:13 PM »
...and we thank God every day for it....  =D

It'll make Mardi Gras look like a nunnery convention....keep the camera very handy....and the zoom at max....  :O

....only if you're wearing the dress....  ;/

It is, even for a married dork like me.  I didnt do anything I wasnt supposed to but there we're A LOT of offers.  Apologize to your liver in advance....

There is a saying that goes something along the lines of what happens on TDY stays on TDY.

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
There is a saying that goes something along the lines of what happens on TDY stays on TDY.

Well, yeah....bit I wasnt on TDY and was with a group that knows my wife.  I wouldnt anyway but the opportunites are there.

280plus

• friend
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »
And now for the musical portion of our thread. Thank you boys, wunnerful wunnerfullll...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgkHWE92UMU

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2010, 10:53:37 PM »
Maybe it was just me, then.  Gees, Jamis, can't you just look at girly pictures on the internets, like other dudes?   :P

Oh, there's that, too.  But if I see something worth oogling at the grocery store/target/mall....I'm objectifying!
JD

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2010, 11:16:31 PM »
In my case it musta went in one eye and out the other cause I didn't even notice it.  :cool:

Dude I hope there isn't anything going in and out of your eye's, that's just wrong.
Look, tiny text!

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2010, 02:33:37 AM »
Dude I hope there isn't anything going in and out of your eye's, that's just wrong.

Ask him about the hentai section of his collection...

280plus

• friend
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2010, 06:22:53 AM »
(looks up hentai) Ok, I'm not following you on this one cause I'm not sure where you're going.  =D

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2010, 07:45:59 AM »
(looks up hentai) Ok, I'm not following you on this one cause I'm not sure where you're going.  =D

Hey! Tentacles need love too.   Just not from me! Try and be more ......something positive.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2010, 11:19:20 AM »
Went to "Rascal Flatts" last night. It was like going to Daisy Dukes heaven. 23,000 people, 20,000 of them were young chippies in Daisy Dukes. I mean there were cute little butt cheeks sticking out the bottoms of shorts no matter where you looked, you couldn't get away from them. Didn't matter though, after about 10 minutes exposure to all these lean young buns and thighs I was pretty much anesthetized to it so they all pretty much started to look the same and I soon lost interest. Gettin' old I guess...  =(

Granted, this thread IS worthless without pictures but I'm thinking Mrs 280 might have had a problem with me taking pictures of half nekkid young girls.  :O

Next time invite me!  I'll be quite happy to take photos on your behalf.    =D

I'll be up in your neck of the woods soon enough anyways.    =|
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jamisjockey

• friend
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2010, 11:38:58 AM »
A google search for "guadalupe river bikinis" turned up some nsfw results...
JD

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2010, 12:30:15 PM »
I'm eagerly awaiting the "Jamis gets his ass beat for taking pics of a hot girl" thread.  :P

Typed poorly with his last four unbroken fingers.

A google search for "guadalupe river bikinis" turned up some nsfw results...

Floated the Gualdelupe with a "young singles" church group back in the day.  We had some of the best SFW bikini action on the river.  We all stayed in a little house that was part of a church campus on the river for gratis, because our church-guy knew their church-guy.  Me & a buddy woke up early one AM, sought out a gro store, and bought b-fast fixin's for the coming days.  We cooked up omelettes, pancakes, bacon & other victuals for all of us.  MUCH appreciated by the bikini wearers, sho 'nuff.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton