Author Topic: ICE Proposes New Policy That Would Let Illegal Immigrants Go Free  (Read 1888 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
ICE Proposes New Policy That Would Let Illegal Immigrants Go Free
« on: September 10, 2010, 12:56:09 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/09/immigration-policy-change/?test=latestnews

Summary:  ICE proposes a policy that if Illegal immigrants get pulled over for moving violations then ICE will not detain them until they are convicted or they are a convicted felon; they are wanted for a felony; they are part of an existing investigation; or they were involved in an accident involving drugs or alcohol or they fled the scene.  Bigger kick is that people that are against Arizona's law are protesting the change in ICE policy.

Comments:  Well, let's just forget the things called a fence and immigration reform.  Stupid idiots, do they really think that the illegal is going to show up to court.   [ar15]
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

longeyes

• friend
Re: ICE Proposes New Policy That Would Let Illegal Immigrants Go Free
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 01:08:15 PM »
I've said this before: either we coerce illegals to get out or we will be coerced, by our own Federal gov't, to embrace them.  That is going to be our choice.  It's already happening.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 03:48:29 PM »
We don't want to disenfranchise voters from south of the border, do we?  Especially for the upcoming midterm elections.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 07:24:21 PM by RocketMan »
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »
Does this mean ICE is changing their name too?

IC?  Since they no longer "Enforce"?

CE?  Since immigration isn't their deal anymore?

???