Author Topic: Deporting Illegals is no longer Acceptable  (Read 5730 times)

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Deporting Illegals is no longer Acceptable
« on: September 17, 2010, 11:59:18 AM »
Even in Europe:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/18/world/europe/18germany.html?_r=1

Summary: France is fighting with the EU justice minister, and with the Germans, re: deportation of illegal immigrants. Because many/most of these illegals are Roma (Gypsies). The EU justice minister Godwinned (sp?) the debate by comparing this deportation of illegals to Nazi Germany.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Deporting Illegals is no longer Acceptable
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »
could be those pesky leaked memos that show that the deportations were in fact illegal under french law
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 12:25:58 PM »
I guess it will always be Nazism versus Communism--is that it?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »
When all reasonable means for dealing with glaring problems are forbidden by the ruling class, unreasonable means will become prevalent.

IOW, all this transnational progressive tyranny used to slap native populations about the head will end up fueling some truly nasty movements that will do much worse than deport a class of people who are present illegally, have cultures incompatible with those extant, and are rife with criminality.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/13/france-deportation-roma-illegal-memo

or it could be this    in real life i mean

you gotta love the immigration ministers claims of not knowing and not being in the memo loop
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 12:54:49 PM »
Romanticizing the Roma in Europe is just one more symptom of European cultural decadence.  Let me be clear (as Someone likes to say): That doesn't mean they should be subjected to genocide or brutal treatment. It does mean they are a serious and growing problem.  An even greater problem is the failure of liberal "leadership" to be able to make reasonable social and moral judgments that relate to their own cultural survival.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 01:35:50 PM »
The cultural survival of Europe is not at stake. The Roma will neither outbreed local citizens nor replace their culture with their own.

What is likely to happen is that Europe will proceed at its current pace - remaining a relatively wealthy welfare state, but never achieving the greatness that it could have had if free. 1% economic growth, for example, instead of 4 or 5%.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »
Tell the Islamists.  And the Europeans who can't be bothered reproducing any more.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 12:10:15 AM »
Tell the Islamists.  And the Europeans who can't be bothered reproducing any more.

The reproduction rate of European Muslims is dropping every year. In general, reproduction rates of immigrant populations eventually move down (and sometimes up) to match the reproduction rates of the home population over the years. There's simply not enough Muslims to outbreed the Europeans, and their reproduction rates are dropping.

The idea of Europe being outbred is a moral panic inspired by the very sort of people you abhor - tribalists with shifty motives.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

• friends
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 01:24:56 AM »
zing

its only bad being a tribalist when you are a member of the other tribe

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »
The reproduction rate of European Muslims is dropping every year. In general, reproduction rates of immigrant populations eventually move down (and sometimes up) to match the reproduction rates of the home population over the years. There's simply not enough Muslims to outbreed the Europeans, and their reproduction rates are dropping.

The idea of Europe being outbred is a moral panic inspired by the very sort of people you abhor - tribalists with shifty motives.

Your math.

It is lacking.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 01:14:46 PM »
The issue isn't whether the aforementioned birth rates are dropping.  They tend to when populations become more middle-class, though some groups take advantage of the welfare state to actually up their repro rate.  What matters, though, is THE POPULATION ALREADY BORN AND IN PLACE vis-a-vis "competing" populations.  That isn't speculation, it can be projected--barring, of course, The Unforeseen.  Without assimilation, without changes in value, the problem is real and significant.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 06:10:23 PM by longeyes »
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

• friends

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 04:50:51 PM »
They are picking on the Roma because they are frustrated and scared by their islamic immigrants but lack the balls to do something about that. Except ban religious head gear.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 05:12:01 PM »
They are picking on the Roma because they are frustrated and scared by their islamic immigrants but lack the balls to do something about that. Except ban religious head gear.
From what I read, they finally got tired of the thieving that for some reason seems to follow wherever Roma park their caravans. One of them tried to run over a cop, which earned him a well-placed bullet to the head, and after that the rest of the Roma nearby went ape-*expletive deleted*it, after which it was decided that they had run out of hospitality.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

• friends
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 05:13:23 PM »
From what I read, they finally got tired of the thieving that for some reason seems to follow wherever Roma park their caravans. One of them tried to run over a cop, which earned him a well-placed bullet to the head, and after that the rest of the Roma nearby went ape-*expletive deleted*, after which it was decided that they had run out of hospitality.

started decades before that

• friends

tyme

• expat
  • friend
  • Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?
    • TFL Library
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2010, 05:50:28 PM »
http://www.prb.org/Articles/2008/muslimsineurope.aspx?p=1

The author of that article fails at math, and does not understand exponential functions.

Over time, no matter how small the difference in TFR, if the Muslim/Roma/immigrant TFR exceeds the "native" TFR, even if they're both below 2.0, eventually (over many generations) the "natives" will be the minority.  The process is obviously much faster if the country also allows ongoing immigration.
Support Range Voting.
End Software Patents

"Four people are dead.  There isn't time to talk to the police."  --Sherlock (BBC)

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010, 06:14:23 PM »
The author of that article fails at math, and does not understand exponential functions.

Over time, no matter how small the difference in TFR, if the Muslim/Roma/immigrant TFR exceeds the "native" TFR, even if they're both below 2.0, eventually (over many generations) the "natives" will be the minority.  The process is obviously much faster if the country also allows ongoing immigration.

Over many generations is the key here. You don't know - and neither do I - what TFR will be like in 2-3 generations. You don't  know what the European Muslim/Roma cultures will be like after 'many generations' of living with the Europeans.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 06:32:56 PM »
started decades before that
I was referring to the recent deportations, and the supposed reasons behind them.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

• friends
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »
the reasons have been a constant   just no killing em    right now