Author Topic: Health Care Ruling  (Read 8747 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Health Care Ruling
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2010, 09:05:01 PM »
Air matterses are our friend! Blowing them up is a lot harder than it used to be though. Those foot pumps are well worth the cost!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »
I still like to imagine doing that sometimes.  =)
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2010, 09:46:09 PM »
Stick around. The way things are headed in this country, we may all soon be "camping."
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2010, 09:48:05 PM »
HH, A + B + C* = =D

* = i have that one in my car, if buying just for the pump. go much smaller. 2 6-volt flashlight batteries in series should work in a pinch.

and you can pick up A pretty much anywhere in 4 or 5 brands. =D

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »
You know, when I was 15 I wanted nothing more in the world but to go up into the mountains with a couple horses and rifle and knife and ax and tent and bedroll and just disappear and live off the land.

I may yet live out that dream (but the ground is a lot harder than it used to be).

wife and kids would hunt you down
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 01:09:42 PM »
You know, when I was 15 I wanted nothing more in the world but to go up into the mountains with a couple horses and rifle and knife and ax and tent and bedroll and just disappear and live off the land.

I may yet live out that dream (but the ground is a lot harder than it used to be).

Me too, but without the horses.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 01:39:15 PM »

wife and kids would hunt you down

I assume they would be with me after we lose the house, cars, etc .....
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Ned Hamford

• friend
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »

I'm holding out for Galt's Gulch.

I hear there are beds there, softer than anywhere else due to the independent development of bed technology; unhampered by government rules, taxation, and societal ethics.   :angel:

Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.