Author Topic: Woman Refuses to Let Scumbag Steal Her Purse  (Read 2694 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Woman Refuses to Let Scumbag Steal Her Purse
« on: October 14, 2010, 04:16:48 PM »
Tough guy home boy tried to rob the wrong lady. The purse contained her phone, which contained the last sounds her baby daughter ever made before she died. She didn't want to give it up.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4373517/grieving-mother-refuses-to-let-thief-steal-her-purse/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Woman Refuses to Let Scumbag Steal Her Purse
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:43:18 PM »
I hope that piece of scum gets caught and falls a few times in the process of being apprehended before meeting his mate in jail.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »
FAILzors  What a pansy.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 07:12:24 AM »
Transfer the darned recording to your computer and burn a couple of CDs. :facepalm:

In spite of her inability to look forward, the POS deserves everything he is going to get for trying to take away those precious memories.  And on top of that the judge is probably going to send him to jail for a while.  Where he will get more of what he deserves.

At times I am truely amazed at the things that pull at what passes for heartstrings within the common criminal.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

taurusowner

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 09:19:25 AM »
Transfer the darned recording to your computer and burn a couple of CDs. :facepalm:

I would wager she has absolutely no idea how to do that or that it's even possible.

As for the lowlife, what makes him different than any other purse snatcher?

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 09:34:08 AM »
Getting between a mother and her children (in this case a recording of one).  :mad:
I just wish it was him receiving the beat-down, not her.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 10:39:55 AM »

Nothing. The difference is that not all "victims" are the same. Just because someone looks weak doesn't mean they wouldn't have some reason for fighting back, or better yet, might have pepper spray or a gun on them.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »

Ask the guys already locked up once they found out about the recording.  As previously noted, At times I am truely amazed at the things that pull at what passes for heartstrings within the common criminal.  They seem to have some aversion to folks who try to steal from a grieving mother the last recorded sounds of a deceased infant, even when the little cutpurse didn't know the recording even existed.

Not saying their "moral code" is right, let alone even moral, but it seems to be pretty consistent.

Does the lowlife deserve it because he is some special sort of lowlife?  Prolly not.  But then it might cure him of strong-arm robbery.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 07:16:51 PM »

He got punked by a girl?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife