Author Topic: whats the story on this?  (Read 979 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
whats the story on this?
« on: October 21, 2010, 06:48:58 AM »

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of December 31, 2008 at 10:54:43 AM:

Full Licensed Name: Michelle Obama
Full Former name(s): Michelle Lavaughn Robinson
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: May 12, 1989
Registered Business Address: Not available online
Registered Business Phone: Not available online
Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law - Last Registered Year: 1993
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration; consult attorney for further information)
No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.

I do not understand how her license can be voluntarily inactive, and court ordered at the same time, but there it is. It must be something lawyers use instead of language.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: whats the story on this?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 05:00:56 PM »
no story   i found out on wnd of all places
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I