Author Topic: even the believers not feeling the change  (Read 1077 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
Re: even the believers not feeling the change
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:38:16 PM »
POLL: GOP voters more ‘passionate’ about voting in the midterm election
http://thehill.com/house-polls/thehill-anga-poll-week1/123095-republican-voters-more-passionate-about-voting-in-the-midterm-election
This sort of news encourages me about the election.  This link was at the bottom of that article.  I am curious how the polls are taking this into account or how much in reality this will affect the election.  In those close races where the Repub is a little behind, does that account for this or might we expect a different result on election day. 

As Rush has said in the past, the pollsters might fudge at other times, but they really want to go down as predicting the winners before the election.  I'm curious if numbers will shift in the next two weeks.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »
I'm curious if numbers will shift in the next two weeks.

I expect the Democrats to unleash the biggest barrage of negative ads ever seen. They're starting to hurt for money, though, so I'm not putting money on my prediction.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 10:59:56 PM »
I expect the Democrats to unleash the biggest barrage of negative ads ever seen. They're starting to hurt for money, though, so I'm not putting money on my prediction.

The last couple of months, I've been wondering about the October (or November) surprise. Of course, it's usually something you can't predict, but still...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife