Author Topic: ‘Call Me Senator’: Let This Video Be My Apology for Once Supporting Sen. Boxer  (Read 2755 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/dzucker/2010/10/22/call-me-madam-let-this-video-be-my-apology-for-once-supporting-sen-boxer/

Try to imagine a Senate subcommittee hearing crossed with Airplane! and you'll get the idea behind this campaign ad.

"I worked so hard for that.  Take many scalps."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

grampster

• friend
hahahahahahaharharharrrrrcouugghhhff.  harrumph, I worked so harrrd to bring up that laugh and phlegm.   [barf]
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
OK, I'm good with everybody except the Burger King.  What's he doing in there?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
That's great! :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
That's a great dig at her. Is it appearing anywhere besides the internet?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Lovely. I noticed Clint Howard sitting just to Boxer's left. I didn't know he was a conservative activist. 

http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/23/actor-clint-howard-brother-of-director-ron-howard-in-new-video-for-heritage-action/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Freakin' prefect.  I hope it's showing all over CA.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Freakin' prefect.  I hope it's showing all over CA.

Unfortunately not. In my area at least, the only ads I'm seeing are Moonbeam vs Whitman.

I'm a bit disappointed in that this is the first election I can remember in a long time when Republicans had a good chance throughout the state. Governor seems to be a dead heat, as does Boxer's senate seat. Even Pelosi, who probably will still win, is having to actually get out and campaign. Yet Republican orgs seem to be putting little effort into campaign ads here.

The one time in a long time that CA is not a lost cause, and the campaign ad funds appear to be held back as they always have been.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
I love that old guy who pops up at the end "YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!!!!". 

Very appropriate.
 =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge