Author Topic: you guys let me down  (Read 1374 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
you guys let me down
« on: October 25, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »
  deleted  someone did post the wsj article
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: you guys let me down
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 06:10:55 PM »
What WSJ article?

And did you cut&paste the whole thing instead of giving us a URL to follow and a short teaser to read?

Oh, and check your calendar.  This is your week to be picked on.  The memo has been on the refrigerator for weeks.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:12:11 PM »
thhhhhhbbbbbtttttt!   i can take it 
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »
Why are you blaming all of us?....you know who's to blame.....  ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.