Author Topic: It's official: Hollywood is out of ideas  (Read 7831 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: It's official: Hollywood is out of ideas
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »
Blue screen!

Eject!  Eject!  Eject! 

:O
I was thinking they could have an 80's movie tie in with Short Circuit.  One of the drone fighters can be a modified Johnny Five.   :laugh:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2010, 11:55:47 AM »
I'm sorry but nothing can approach the sheer badness of the original footloose.  Chris Penn dancing?  that is some manbearpig action right there.  Kevin Bacon trying to get his shoelace loose while playing chicken on a tractor?  The one bright spot of the whole movie was Sarah Jessica Parker.
As long as the new one has someone named Bacon in it, it will do okay.  Everybody loves Bacon. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
Will it star Josh Lucas and Jessica Biel?

I was thinking they could have an 80's movie tie in with Short Circuit.  One of the drone fighters can be a modified Johnny Five.   :laugh:

Johnny Five meets Jessica Biel....gives new meaning to "Need Input"....  ;)
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
As long as there is no Highlander 4 or another L. Ron Hubbard-based atrocity made, I will hold out hope.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2010, 06:02:35 PM »
I'm sorry but nothing can approach the sheer badness of the original footloose.  Chris Penn dancing?  that is some manbearpig action right there.  Kevin Bacon trying to get his shoelace loose while playing chicken on a tractor?  The one bright spot of the whole movie was Sarah Jessica Parker.

I'm sorry, but I've been trying to figure out what breed of horse her mother mated with to spawn her.  She wasn't beat with the ugly stick, she is the ugly stick. :P
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »
Well, that is one little filly I wouldn't mind riding! =D