Author Topic: The Time Of Fruits and Nuts - It is upon us.  (Read 864 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
The Time Of Fruits and Nuts - It is upon us.
« on: November 14, 2010, 12:48:55 PM »
http://www.pal-item.com/article/20101112/NEWS01/11120313/1008/Fake-funeral-shocks-church

Ron Chappell, pastor at New Life Ministries Church of the Nazarene, said he was contacted by a member of his congregation about the death of a girl in Iowa and her mother's wish to have a funeral service.
After Boyd finished speaking, her brother, Brian LeMaster, walked to the podium and informed everyone that the girl was not dead.

Of course the additional info on mom's pending criminal cases elsewhere just add icing to the cake.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: The Time Of Fruits and Nuts - It is upon us.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 02:03:58 PM »
Just great. The girl goes to all the trouble of pretending to be autistic, then faking her own death, and then this guy goes and screws everything up. Just great.

For those using Firefox, you may not be able to read the full text. I switched it to IE (IE Tab 2), and the text was then fully visible.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 04:29:09 PM »
Just great. The girl goes to all the trouble of pretending to be autistic, then faking her own death, and then this guy goes and screws everything up. Just great.

No!  No!  No!

MOM fakes that kiddo's daddy up and murders her.

Then mom's brother stands up and says it aint so, and here's folks on speakerphone to tell you the unvarnished truth.

And, yeah, apparently the kid is actually autistic, in a special-care facility, and quite a handful to handle.  But definately not dead.

Geez!  If you can't follow the trail of fruits & nuts ....

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 05:33:11 PM »
Nay, my good man, you've been had; duped; flim-flammed, bamboozled! The girl. She is the mastermind of this nefarious scheme!

Additionally, I wish to complain of the exorbitant rent.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife