Author Topic: Senator Idiot  (Read 1634 times)

Bob F.

• friend
Senator Idiot
« on: November 18, 2010, 09:40:57 PM »
It's with great pleasure I say "I voted against him". Didn't really vote for the other dirtbag, just voted against this "carpetbagger." Jay can talk for 30 min and not say anything. Guess that makes him the consumate politician!

I swear I saw him on local news maybe 2 months before the election saying "There is no cap & trade bill." Only saw it one time, sure somebody smarter had it pulled. Tells me he's either stupid, a liar or pulling a Clinton, i.e. "It depends on your definition of 'is'."

At the Upper Big Branch mine explosion, while Jumpin' Joe Manchin(Gov of WV at the time, now another Dem Senator) was doing a good job of keepin' everyone calm, this idiot said"It's a mine explosion, we know everyone's dead."

Yeah, this is the same guy that had a gift AR-16/M-16 in D.C!

Now this:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/18/sen-rockefeller-wishes-fcc-shut-fox-news/?test=latestnews

First amendment, what first amendment? Oh, the FCC doesn't control cable?!?!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 12:11:51 PM by JamisJockey »
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

stevelyn

• friend
Re: Senator Idiot
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 10:35:03 PM »
I see that some things down there will never change. I grew up in WV. I met Jay when I was 8 and he was running for governor in the '72 elections and stopped in my hometown. I left in the early 80's after HS and never looked back. It was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

No........ Those people will keep voting for democrats thinking they are their friends and that things will get better for them. 
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 11:57:44 AM »
I mean, he's wrong, and it shouldn't be done, but isn't it the truth?

I know there would be far fewer pseudo-informed people on the streets if  Geist  and glen beck weren't spewing their vomit on the airwaves.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »
I see that some things down there will never change. I grew up in WV. I met Jay when I was 8 and he was running for governor in the '72 elections and stopped in my hometown. I left in the early 80's after HS and never looked back. It was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

No........ Those people will keep voting for democrats thinking they are their friends and that things will get better for them. 

Just like if you over feed a dog it rarely runs away. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

richyoung

• friend
  • bring a big gun
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »
I mean, he's wrong, and it shouldn't be done, but isn't it the truth?

I know there would be far fewer pseudo-informed people on the streets if  Geist  and glen beck weren't spewing their vomit on the airwaves.

19 posts.

Whats grumpy and lives under a bridge?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't...

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »
19 posts.

Whats grumpy and lives under a bridge?

Please, I made fun of a TV personality, show some class and don't personally attack me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:27:15 PM by Pharmacology »

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 09:37:52 PM »
Gosh, when I saw the heading for this thread, I thought you were gonna talk about our Michigan Senators:  Senator Lenin and Senator Stabyounow.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw