Author Topic: now THIS is police corruption  (Read 1222 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Leatherneck

• friend
Re: now THIS is police corruption
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 07:53:01 AM »
What I'm afraid of is that this barely scratches the surface. This much wrongdoing cannot have been going on in any organization possessed of leadership or ethics.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 10:51:23 AM »
caramba!  its worse now.  the top cop cleaning house?  hes getting canned by the new administration  might have already happened
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 07:20:48 PM »
Black market cigarette and alcohol operation?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 07:27:43 PM »
the booze regulation in pg is "special" i got my first liquor license for my 18th birthday. i took 15 one hundred dollar bills to a local golf course to meet "the boys". my "hearing" was perfunctory. that license is transferable and was worth 50-75 k in 79 two years after i got it. there are a limited number of licenses.  not coincidentally a small group of 3-5 landsharks handled all successful applications.ans plasyed golf at that club with the liquor board guys. one of the board got sent to the joint had a big cash stash when they raided his house