Author Topic: DC Doctor doing late-term abortions  (Read 925 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
DC Doctor doing late-term abortions
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/30/AR2010113005654.html

I wonder if we can request him to do about 535 down the street from him, on their 150-200th trimesters.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: DC Doctor doing late-term abortions
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »
Those are not late-term.  Retroactive better describes them.

And besides, then he can claim they were done in the first few weeks.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: DC Doctor doing late-term abortions
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 01:14:03 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/30/AR2010113005654.html

I wonder if we can request him to do about 535 down the street from him, on their 150-200th trimesters.

Not even sure how I missed this one.  Comments not to APS standards.  Thread locked.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”