Author Topic: American Suicide: We're borrowing from China to bail-out the EU  (Read 1158 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
American Suicide: We're borrowing from China to bail-out the EU
« on: December 01, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »
http://www.cnbc.com/id/40454469

Why can't the EU borrow from China to bail themselves out?

The EU's Euro, ever since its inception, has been a collosal flop.  And it was designed with the intention of being a predatory, competitive currency against the dominance of the USD.

There's no reason whatsoever we should be bailing out the EU.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: American Suicide: We're borrowing from China to bail-out the EU
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 03:00:26 PM »
Question:

Do we have enough paper to pull this off?

'Cause I'm pretty sure there are folks who are not willing to accept the promise of potentially available in the future electrons backing this scheme.

Frankly, I want to see the narcotrafficers and other extra-legal folks who deal in actual hard-copy greenbacks start whining that their assets stacked up in boxes in the attic are declining in value so fast as to make an avalanche look like a mere dusting of powdered sugar.  Grants and Benjamins turning into Lincolns before their very eyes!

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 04:38:10 PM »
Breathtakingly stupid.  But then again there is a lot of that going around.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 05:48:12 PM »
Breathtakingly stupid.  But then again there is a lot of that going around.

I'm presuming your comment was directed towards the news contained in the OP.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »
It's not the "EU" we're bailing out, it's the international financiers. 
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.