Author Topic: a man not sugar coating it at all  (Read 2016 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
a man not sugar coating it at all
« on: December 03, 2010, 08:53:30 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRmgI_WXff0
german politician letting the turkish ambassador have an earful
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: a man not sugar coating it at all
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 11:26:52 PM »
That's no lie.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 01:11:48 AM »
He really shouldn't restrain himself like that. Repressing your emotions in such a manner is bad for your health...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 10:43:21 AM »
wanted: people like this in our country.

I've met many muslims that are wonderful people. However, there is something seriously wrong when a cartoonist has to go into protection and change an identity after drawing a cartoon.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 12:10:22 PM »
It's nice to see a politician tell it as it is, rather than all the smarmy babble usually dished up.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 01:26:20 PM »
and he did it with the guy in the room. as opposed to the usual lil girl  sniping from safety we so often see
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 09:49:14 PM »
What are the chances of importing this guy and Daniel Hannon and placing them in OUR legislature?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

nico

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 02:19:50 AM »
the thing that bugs me the most is if an American politician said half of that in either house of Congress, not only would he be shouted down, but he'd be widely condemned by both parties and his political career would be over :facepalm:

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 08:16:43 AM »
the thing that bugs me the most is if an American politician said half of that in either house of Congress, not only would he be shouted down, but he'd be widely condemned by both parties and his political career would be over :facepalm:

you might be surprised.  go see some live congress sometimes

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 11:51:41 AM »
Yeah.

I had to Facebook that.  Just one drop, may it contribute to a flood.

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.