Author Topic: i swear i didn't make this up  (Read 3015 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
Re: i swear i didn't make this up
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 08:53:28 PM »

now this is humiliating

I'm just curious, are you saying that you have nappy headed children or you ARE nappy headed children? =D
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 08:59:20 PM »
lol  i do actually have a nappy headed son, though i recommend highly being a very good friend if you call him nappy headed.  he was 62 185 at 15 and a black belt  he got a second blackbelt before he went rangers. hes got a good sense of humour though.   but hes disgusted by this "lady"  he sent me the link
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 09:47:36 PM »
The first step to getting others to refer to one's self using derogatory language is to stop using that derogatory language one's self.

BTW, when was your son in & which unit?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 10:30:28 PM »
I can’t think of a more significant overarching civil rights issue than this…

Or in other words, you're not very bright.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 01:47:54 AM »
We have some very stupid people in some very lofty places.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 07:48:41 AM »
We have some very stupid people in some very lofty places.

The hot air in their heads helps them to rise above such as you or I.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 07:50:25 AM »
Or in other words, you're not very bright.

Out of line. 
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 09:24:05 AM »
Out of line. 

You're right.  This lady is totally out of line.  The insanity of the appointments of this administration are, well, mind numbing. 
They will continue to demand free stuff for the protected classes until the protected classes have more stuff, free, than the provider class can scrape together.
More and more people pile into the cart.  Less and less people pull the cart.  The cart is moving slower now.  I'm afraid that soon, the cart might stop.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 01:07:55 PM »
The hot air in their heads helps them to rise above such as you or I.

At least it keeps them vertical. Otherwise they would look like the inflatable holiday decorations after the blower gets shut off.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2010, 03:53:28 PM »
Out of line. 

Calling a policritter stupid is out of line, rejoicing when hundreds of policritters have classified documents leaked about them isn't? What odd standards. Assuming the quote is from the policritter and not something Fisty is quoting you as saying, which I see no evidence of.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
Why is it out of line to call her stupid?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »
Is there anybody, on any side of the political aisle, that genuinely believes that people not having Internet access is the most pressing civil right issue today? Seriously, that is somehow not on its face stupid?

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

• friends
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 05:03:48 PM »
Why is it out of line to call her stupid?

the truth is outa line when its not convenient

its not kosher for white folks to call her stupid   i on the other hand will cheerfully call her an overeducated bamma