Author Topic: robbery gone right, thief loses gun & his life  (Read 638 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
robbery gone right, thief loses gun & his life
« on: December 25, 2010, 02:08:05 AM »
semi famous "honeybee killer" decides to put down gun to tie up someone ( I think )
good vid maybe NSFW or kids
http://palos.patch.com/articles/la-tan-911-call#video-4156419

Meanwhile, Jason McDaniel is being described as a hero for his quick thinking. McDaniel talked about the impact of the video.

"People will get to see what really happened, what actually, really took place. You know, it was a very scary situation," he said.

When asked if it would bother him to watch the video again, McDaniel said, "No, no. Not at all."

Orland Park Police say McDaniel showed "bravery and courage" during the incident. He will not face charges.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20025788-504083.html
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 02:11:45 AM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Re: robbery gone right, thief loses gun & his life
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »
Good lesson. Cops are always minutes away.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.