Author Topic: More Birther Stuff: Am I reading this right?  (Read 12448 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
More Birther Stuff: Am I reading this right?
« on: January 21, 2011, 01:48:05 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348916/Hawaii-governor-says-Obamas-birth-record-exists-produce-it.html

what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

A long-form cert may not exist?

The GOVERNOR admits that a long-form cert may not exist?

The DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR admits that a long-form cert may not exist?

Are Democratic operatives slipping in their ability to forge proof of birth/death/citizenship paperwork?  They've got a pet Governor who's been covering for this guy for almost 3 years, and they haven't found a piece of paper that exists for everyone else born in Hawaii, and they haven't slipped an acceptably aged one on appropriate period-specific paper stock into the stack?

How do you produce a COLB for a requester, if the long form record does not exist?  Do you just print one with whatever info you want on it?  What data is referenced to retrieve it?

Assuming the reference source is a computer database (and a government approved auditable database at that) it should have an entry date and user id that made the original entry, as well as a changelog of all users and dates that made any changes to the record.  I'm sure the database didn't exist in 1961 for records to be entered as births were recorded, so paper records were hand-entered by someone, at some point between 1980 and perhaps 1995 or so as computers became affordable for more and more government agencies to digitize records (spitballing a guess).

I'd be very interested in the user id and datestamp history related to BHO's entries in that database.

Not that those can't be changed by a wily database admin... but it's a place to start.  And even a wily database admin can get caught if the disk page history can be traced via the database transaction log, showing a page change on a T-log date that doesn't correspond with the data in the actual field.  The only way to hide that is to destroy the T-log backup and let time handle the issue.  If enough time goes by and the backup media is overwritten or destroyed, I don't think it could be proven.

How many people do you think have missing long-form certs in the records of the various States?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: More Birther Stuff: Am I reading this right?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »
i can name one other but you won't like it
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:02 PM »
Nothing will come of this. However, it would be mildly entertaining if Obama was being setup by the left on this, just because.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 03:22:46 PM »
Plenty of Official People have sworn that they've seen Barry O's birth cert, that it exists and shows nothing out of the ordinary.

Now the new Governor says he can't find it?  Isn't this the same guy who said he was there at the time and saw the birth himself, and then later had to admit he was lying?

Something doesn't add up here.  Either there's a fake birth cert floating around that doesn't appear int he original records, or those earlier Official People were lying, or the current Gov is lying, or the current gov is incompetent and can't find the cert even though it's still right where it should be.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:27:31 PM by Headless Thompson Gunner »

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »
And if there really isn't a valid birth cert on file for Barry, why on earth would they admit that publicly?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 03:24:46 PM »
Sigh. I have told you people over and over. The usual paperwork was skipped, due to the unusual circumstances of His birth. In a stable in Bethlehem.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »
Sigh. I have told you people over and over. The usual paperwork was skipped, due to the unusual circumstances of His birth. In a stable in Bethlehem.

No no no.  His spaceship crashed in a cornfield after traveling from the planet Krypton.
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 04:27:04 PM »
Now the new Governor says he can't find it?  Isn't this the same guy who said he was there at the time and saw the birth himself, and then later had to admit he was lying?

Did he admit he was lying?
From the Article:
'It's a matter of principle with me,' the 72-year-old said. 'I knew his mum and dad. I was here when he was born. Anybody who wants to ask a question honestly could have had their answer already.'

Although I guess that could be read as "here" being the state.

Quote from: cassandra and sara's daddy
i can name one other but you won't like it

George Washington?  Why do you have to smear him so much this week? =D

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 04:50:26 PM »
up till about 1980 i could get copies of "the long form"  after that i get same as he shows

do birthers realize how silly they come off? 
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 05:02:10 PM »
up till about 1980 i could get copies of "the long form"  after that i get same as he shows

Yes, but supposedly, if you go to Hawaii, the long form is still in a vault somewhere. 

do birthers realize how silly they come off?

No, I don't think they do.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 05:02:41 PM »
Under existing law, the son of a U.S. citizen is defined as a native-born citizen even if they are born outside the United States. Obama would be still a valid candidate had there been documented evidence he was born on the Moon.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »
Did he admit he was lying?

Yep, he did.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/will_obama_silence_blundering.html

"Maybe I'm the only one in the country," Abercrombie told the Los Angeles Times just before Christmas, "that could look you right in the eye right now and tell you, 'I was here when that baby was born.'"

A few days later, Abercrombie clarified to Mark Niesse of the Associated Press that he didn't exactly see Obama's parents with their newborn son at the hospital, but that he "remembers seeing Obama as a child with his parents at social events."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 11:32:53 PM »
I have a sneaking suspicion the real reason is that it's the information on the certificate is embarrassing, such as listing his race as "White/Caucasian", Religion "Muslim" if the certs in HI recorded it back then, or even some falsehood or omission as to who the father was.

The usual stuff that anyone who does more than a passing amount of genealogy knows happens in birth certs, and wedding licenses to cover up awkward things, up until maybe the 1970's when computerization, and lessening social stigmas began to see such fibbing wane. A young white woman in 1960's America, giving birth to a mixed-race baby, with a black, non-Christian, non-American father pretty much fits the bill.

And they're having a "don't mistake incompetence for malice" sort of ham-handed cover-up, that now must perpetuate itself, simply because that's what's been done before.  And possibly, the scandal/controversy they know is easier to deal with than starting up a new one once the ugly info comes to light.

Besides... Who the #&%@ really wants to hear the words "President Biden"?  =|

IMO, if there really ever were any disqualifying info, it would have come out in the "dirty pool" phase of the DNC primaries.
I promise not to duck.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 11:58:10 PM »
His spaceship crashed in a cornfield after traveling from the planet Krypton.

Actually, I think it was Klepto.

Klaatu Baracko nicto.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
Two words for the Birthers:

President
Biden.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid. :laugh:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 12:33:14 AM »
I know what happened the the long form cert. It was being shipped from D.C., where it was for some reason, to L.A. then it would be flown back to Hawaii.

Unfortunately, it was on American Airways Flight 77 out of Dulles on September 11th, 2001. It was never found in the wreckage or debris because that plane never actually hit the Pentagon. Inexplicably it was replaced by either a smaller plane or a missile. The original plane? It, along with all of its crew, and passengers, and cargo  just...disappeared.

Case closed. Can we move on now?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM »
Under existing law, the son of a U.S. citizen is defined as a native-born citizen even if they are born outside the United States. Obama would be still a valid candidate had there been documented evidence he was born on the Moon.

I, too, would like to see the original, but this is why the birthers are both nutty and dumb.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 12:38:16 AM »
 [tinfoil]  I still think Obama is a Klingon ......  :lol: ;)
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 12:45:07 AM »
I have a sneaking suspicion the real reason is that it's the information on the certificate is embarrassing, such as listing his race as "White/Caucasian", Religion "Muslim" if the certs in HI recorded it back then, or even some falsehood or omission as to who the father was.

The usual stuff that anyone who does more than a passing amount of genealogy knows happens in birth certs, and wedding licenses to cover up awkward things, up until maybe the 1970's when computerization, and lessening social stigmas began to see such fibbing wane. A young white woman in 1960's America, giving birth to a mixed-race baby, with a black, non-Christian, non-American father pretty much fits the bill.

The 'embarrassing info' thought seems fairly plausible. Being the very un-PC 60's it'd most likely be written as colored, negro, or possibly even mulatto. Also with the particular region of Africa being in close proximity to the middle east, and with a good portion actually defined as "Arab-African" there is the very scant possibility that the clerk might have typed "arab" under race. Now wouldn't that shake a few trees!  :lol: Then again it could also be something as mundane as "Father: Unknown."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:01:56 AM by kgbsquirrel »

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 07:31:32 AM »
It's been my theory since the election that it says something along the lines of "Race: White".

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 09:30:17 AM »
I think some poohbah in DC deemed the topic of some danger during the '12 election and therefore needs to be managed to the "old news" or "discredited reports" category.  So keep coming up with stories going nowhere.  Keep the birthers chasing shadows.  Create a time worn patina to cover the entire topic.  Presto chango?  Nothin' to see here, folks.  Move along.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »

But the children of illegal aliens, they aren't citizens of their own countries.  :facepalm:

This just in:  From the longform, Obama was born with a tail and horns.  Removed at birth.  :laugh:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
But the children of illegal aliens, they aren't citizens of their own countries.  :facepalm:

This just in:  From the longform, Obama was born with a tail and horns.  Removed at birth.  :laugh:

They save 'em and graft them onto Michelle?
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »
My understanding is that his mother was not qualified, by age & residential status, to grant citizenship on a chid born outside of the US.
 And no, I don't think I qualify a a BIRTHER though I'd like to know why so much money has been spent to hide any aspect of O's past. School records, college records, all hidden.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »
If I have to show a Notorized birth cert for my son to play baseball and soccer in a podunk small town, I don't see what the big deal is to have the POTUS produce one to prove his eligibility to be President of 350 Million people.

Quite frankly i wouldn't give a rat's patoot if there weren't such a cover up and obfuscation the POTUS' birth cert.
Does that make me a birther? Don't know, don't care. I'm tired of being lied to.

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama