Author Topic: Our RINO Overlords Try To Quell Tea Party  (Read 1833 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Our RINO Overlords Try To Quell Tea Party
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/142005-mccain-says-centrist-obama-easier-to-work-with

"I think there's a number of issues we could work on together, and I think it's pretty clear that the president has really pivoted to a much more centrist position, which I think makes it much more for us easier to work with him," McCain said.

It's only "centrist" when the observer (McCain) is already in the center... that puts Obama in the middle of Democrats rather than the raving, foaming lunatic fringe that want to impose single payor Health Care and tax wealth and success into oblivion.

Oh, wait:  That's also the middle of Democrats, too. ;/

Go, Tea Party House! [popcorn]
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

longeyes

• friend
Re: Our RINO Overlords Try To Quell Tea Party
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 01:25:19 PM »
McCain needs to be openly repudiated by the Tea Party.  He is dying to give Obama the victories he needs--an amnesty would be one--for his 2012 re-election bid.  McCain loves to be the center of attention; he's an egomaniac who hides his love of celebrity and power behind his reputation as a "maverick" and as the Republican Always Willing To Cooperate.  I hate, in light of the man's honorable military history, to use the word "collaborator," but, politically, that's exactly what he's become.

"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
 [barf]  The more stories I hear like this the more I begin to think that the 2008 election was some kind of absurd "dog-and-pony" show., and that elections do not really make any difference.

Gawd ... I am beginning to think too much like Alex Jones .... [tinfoil] [popcorn] :angel: [tinfoil] [popcorn] 

:'(
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 02:59:49 PM »
"I think there's a number of issues we could work on together, and I think it's pretty clear that the president has really pivoted to a much more centrist position, which I think makes it much more for us easier to work with him," McCain said.
It seems to me that he didn't really say anything.  I figure he is trying not to sound like the "evil" Republican in the media.

On the other hand, if he actually believes Obama has moved to the center, he is an idiot.  I really doubt he believes what he is saying though.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 06:40:20 PM »
McCain is a two-faced hypocrite politician just like all of the rest of them.

Don't trust him, don't like him at all.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 09:12:54 PM »
if obama moves to the center, we will all know immediately. the planet will start rotating north/south. [tinfoil]

sorry but, that's just how big his ego is. :laugh: