Author Topic: border patrol agent murdered, more info  (Read 1181 times)

tokugawa

• friend
border patrol agent murdered, more info
« on: March 03, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
OK, so what they are saying deep in the text here is that the wounded illegal was with four other guys, ALL ARMED and he is the only one to stand trial? We captured three others, recovered two weapons  and let them go? Illegal foreign nationals, armed, on our soil and we let them go?  WTF?

Also, the BP agents encountered armed men and were ordered to use BEANBAG rounds?  this is an unconscionable neglect of our Agents

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_681d29cf-845a-5aea-9f34-3837d70b8a31.html.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Re: border patrol agent murdered, more info
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:38:24 PM »
Total BS.

We need to send all of the Federal PIC's into Mexico with a target on their back and a beanbag.

Dead Men Walking......tears of hapiness.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »
Well last year a BP Agent shot a kid in the head who was throwing rocks, and if I recall correctly was not reprimanded by the BP at the time,  but perhaps this LTL policy is delayed blowback from that incident? Because it seems kind of a silly procedure to just come out of the blue.

Anyhow, if you are patrolling an area where 35,000+ have been murdered since 2006.... getting shot and killed is hardly news, it's just Tuesday. Sad but true.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 09:22:44 PM »
perhaps this LTL policy is delayed blowback from that incident? Because it seems kind of a silly procedure to just come out of the blue.

Maybe, but federal managers can be very talented at pulling the most ridiculous *expletive deleted*it ever seen out of their asses on a daily basis.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 10:25:37 PM »
Is there not the "brother hood" with border patrol like there is with police?
Usually when a cop gets killed, they seem to work a lot harder to find the perp.
A local town cop here in NJ was killed a few months ago, them found him pretty dam quick.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods