Author Topic: THR offline?  (Read 967 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
THR offline?
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:37:20 AM »
Is anybody else able to get to THR.Org?  I was in the middle of a post and could not longer reach it.  Doing some seaching results in what looks like a name server being off line.  Anybody have an alternate URL like we have for APS?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

yci

THR offline?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 09:43:58 AM »
THR came up for me at 12:41 PM Mountain.

TarpleyG

• friend
THR offline?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »
Make sure you are using thehighroad.org and not thr.org .

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
THR offline?
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 09:48:58 AM »
yci: can you post up the results of a trace route or pathping to THR?  I still can't resolve the URL even after flushing my DNS cache, and I don't recall the IP address of the site.

Weird, now it resolves again.  Never mind.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

yci

THR offline?
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:54:03 AM »
Can't seem to get the traceroute to play nicely getting out of my work's network, but the URL is resolving to 209.51.144.70.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
THR offline?
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 07:37:54 PM »
Quote from: yci
Can't seem to get the traceroute to play nicely getting out of my work's network, but the URL is resolving to 209.51.144.70.
If your sysadmin is smart, it's because he locked down ICMP.   ("unsmurfable", yay!)
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.