Author Topic: The US attacks yet another country that has not attacked us  (Read 54935 times)

De Selby

• friend
Re: The US attacks yet another country that has not attacked us
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2011, 10:13:06 AM »
See, Obama does know how to unite people coming from almost completely different points of view!

True - although I've never had much good to say about Obama on this forum.  In that respect, I'm not exactly coming from a different viewpoint.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #176 on: March 27, 2011, 01:07:02 PM »
Again, the presence of a MEU isn't boots on the ground.  A MEU has enough air power to take over France.
Big deal.  The Girl Scouts have enough power to take over France.  [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2011, 12:58:01 PM »
Just one question (well, two really): when does the nation-building, at American expense, begin?  And when do we start getting the Libyan refugees here in America?  That's a pretty effective double-pronged strategy for taking us further along the current self-destructive course.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:21:47 PM by longeyes »
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

MicroBalrog

• friend
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner