Author Topic: Bees!  (Read 6496 times)

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
Re: Bees!
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 03:14:15 PM »
Just put them in the guest room for the nonce.

You may want to buy a hive 1st, then the bees.

Get a free catalog from Dadant and sons. http://www.dadant.com/

"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Bees!
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 03:44:30 PM »
I had a bunch of honey bees nest in my roof. I tried everything I had, but ended up calling an exterminator cause they were too far from the soffitt for me to reach the queen. Some ãhole had put a bunch of hives across the road from my property (over 1 mile from the nearest crops) and the hive split. Same ãhole who had dropped a bunch of hives on my property the year before w/o permission.

I was about this far from torching or selling them. The State Police told me they were on my property soo....
He showed up a couple days later to try and persuade me to take a case of honey in return for leaving the hives. If he puts his hives that close again and I see any bees, I shall use my strongest powers of persuasion (whatever that means) to make the bees go away.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G