Author Topic: So, how do you find info on someone with license plate #  (Read 632 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
So, how do you find info on someone with license plate #
« on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:43 AM »
my brother is a cop but he won't run the plate cause itmight get flagged.
A chump tried to run me off the road and I
reported it to police but I
want to know if he lives/works near me or if was just visiting.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 02:44:08 AM »
Let it be...that's my suggestion.  Other than that, unless you have someone on the inside (cop, skip tracer, SIL at the DMV) you won't have much luck.

Greg

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »
Quote from: TarpleyG
Let it be...that's my suggestion.  Other than that, unless you have someone on the inside (cop, skip tracer, SIL at the DMV) you won't have much luck.

Greg
Let it be.
If you're that concerned, keep a notepad in your car with the lic., date, and time that the incident occured.  If you see the ass again, and he does something similiar, log it, file a complaint.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”