Author Topic: Barbecuing Causes Prostate Cancer -- Dammit!  (Read 3344 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Barbecuing Causes Prostate Cancer -- Dammit!
« on: April 03, 2006, 04:49:05 PM »
Well,  between heredity and this, my fate is sealed. Cheesy

Actually, I don't know what barbecuers these researchers were using. The study seems to indicate it's charred meat that does it.  I manage to barbecue without charing the heck out of everything.

Besides, I'm already gonna get cancer from Sweet N' Low, soda, pumping my gas, using my cellphone.....

----------------------

http://health.yahoo.com/news/146218

Barbecue meats linked with prostate cancer

April 2, 2006 08:36:53 PM PST

A compound formed when meat is charred at high temperatures -- as in barbecue -- encourages the growth of prostate cancer in rats, researchers reported on Sunday.

Their study, presented at a meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, may help explain the link between eating meat and a higher risk of prostate cancer.

It also fits in with other studies suggesting that cooking meat until it chars might cause cancer.

The compound, called PhIP, is formed when meat is cooked at very high temperatures, Dr. Angelo De Marzo and colleagues at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore reported.

It appears to both initiate and promote the growth of prostate cancer in rats, they said.

"We stumbled across a new potential interaction between ingestion of cooked meat in the diet and cancer in the rat," De Marzo said in a statement.

"For humans, the biggest problem is that it's extremely difficult to tell how much PhIP you've ingested, since different amounts are formed depending on cooking conditions."

For the study, Yatsutomo Nakai and other members of De Marzo's team mixed PhIP into food given to rats for up to eight weeks, then studied the animals' prostates, intestines and spleens. They found genetic mutations in all the organs after four weeks.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 05:42:51 PM »
Well, a blood-chemistry workup takes care of diagnosis, and commonly by the time it's a problem, you're dead of old age anyway.

Barbecue and enjoy.

Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 05:54:41 PM »
A compound formed when meat is charred at high temperatures -- as in barbecue -- encourages the growth of prostate cancer in rats...
I'll have the kitty inform the little critters.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

garyk/nm

• friend
  • shovelbum
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 07:00:07 PM »
Funny thing about life...nobody gets out alive.
Something is going to kill me, may as well have a little fun!

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 07:02:13 PM »
You know what my sig line is at a golf forum I participate in? "Eat right, exercise, die anyway." Know what? I'm gonna keep eating my barbeque!
Andy

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 12:31:48 AM »
That's it, no more BBQ for the RATS!

I'ts for their own good!

Do it for the rats!
Avoid cliches like the plague!

bermbuster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 02:31:05 AM »

Barbeque is meat or chicken cooked over wood for a long period of time.

What the writer is decribing is *grilling*.

"One of the first things you discover about BBQ in Texas is that they don't mean the kind of BBQ we do up North. They call that grilling and while they don't actually say it's for the faint of heart, well, you can draw your own conclusions. To be called true bar-be-cue, the meat must be slow cooked in a cooker that closes, holding in the smoke that is the essence of bar-be-cue flavour. And, barbecuing is a long slow process, sometimes taking as much as 24 hours."

http://www.seasoned.com/issues/200006/f.ns.sp.html

There are probably more references.  This one seems to explain it as it is seen in most Southern states.

You folks with a prostate, get it checked every year.  They have a blood test now too.  Grilling and barbequeing are too good to give up.

280plus

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 03:12:57 AM »
Smoked me a spoon roast in my Weber just the other day! Only 3 hours though.

It was gooood...

Cheesy

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 08:32:48 AM »
When we barbecue here, the meat is drown in barbecue sauce.
How can you barbecue without barbecue? >_>
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 09:24:33 AM »
I have heard for years that grilled meat is bad for you and causes cancer. Still doesn't stop the food people from saying grilled, steamed or baked is the best way to cook food.  

I guess your could do fried foods vs grilled foods for comparison on heath assesments.

I figure all we have left is to boil or steam the steak. I've had steamed ribeye once, yuck, total disgrace to the animal which gave its life for it.

Charby
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

280plus

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 12:48:39 PM »
steamed ribeye
shocked  NEVER say that AGAIN!!

Cheesy

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 12:57:53 PM »
Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye, Steamed Ribeye!
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

grampster

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 01:03:22 PM »
Say again?

PS:  Last time I looked, life was hazardous to yer health.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 01:09:06 PM »
Quote from: charby
steamed ribeye

Charby
You know what's really bad? Boiled hamburgers. That's right, boiled hamburgers. Grilling is the only way to do 'em right, whether or not I'm gonna get cancer.

Now, for the record, I don't want to hear "boiled hamburgers" ever again.

(bracing myself for the wise egg whose gonna do it first...)
Andy

Lee

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 01:13:27 PM »
Hmmm... gettin boners at the age of 75 or a lifetime of BBQ?  No-brainer there.

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 01:26:10 PM »
Well, Lee, what would be your choice?
Andy

280plus

• friend
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 02:23:46 PM »
AHHHHHH!! shocked

I'll be hiding under my bed...

Tongue

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2006, 11:51:42 AM »
How long has homo sapien been using fire?  Now, suddenly we have a health crisis over a form of cooking that is mainly a special occasion treat?

Nope, the problem ain't barbeque.  The problem is far too much money available to people with too much time on their hands.

BTW, I come from a barbeque tradition that says, "If you did it right the first time you would not need the sauce."  In other words, Texas, Kansas City, and Memphis got it all wrong.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 02:51:18 PM »
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons depending on the structure can be some of the most carcinogenic substances to exist. They are found in tobacco smoke, asphalt, and charbroiled meat. For what they lack in health, they make up for in flavor Smiley

Nobody lives forever, but a life without the things that make life living could seem like an eternity.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 03:31:17 PM »
Nobody lives forever, but a life without the things that make life living could seem like an eternity.
That's my philosophy. I'd rather die at 65 having eaten cheeseburgers and doughnuts than live to 90 having eaten tofu and ricecakes.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bermbuster

• friend
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 04:36:38 PM »
Quote from: BenW
That's my philosophy. I'd rather die at 65 having eaten cheeseburgers and doughnuts than live to 90 having eaten tofu and ricecakes.
Yep.  As I tell a particularly health-conscious person I know, "You health nuts are going to feel pretty funny lying in a hospital bed dying of nothing."

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
Quote from: BenW
I'd rather die at 65 having eaten cheeseburgers and doughnuts than live to 90 having eaten tofu and ricecakes.
Same here. What fun is life if you can't live it right? Cheesy Besides, for Christians, you'll get to be with your proper end 25 years quicker. Wink
Andy