Author Topic: Obama releases long-form certificate  (Read 15260 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Obama releases long-form certificate
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:07:21 AM »
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate/

I guess it takes a year and a half to properly forge a 1960's era document, with the power and technology of the White House/CIA/NSA behind you? :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing this document, and the reaction on both sides.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Obama releases long-form certificate
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 09:18:01 AM »
This will not do anything. People who have persuaded themselves he's not properly President will keep at it - remember "Selected not Elected" and "Re-Elect Al Gore"?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:02 AM »
The Donald is taking credit for this.  ;/

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 09:55:49 AM »
Why is this still relevant?  We have conclusive evidence that Obama was born in the US.  All this will do is get the same people on about how the long form was faked.   

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »
The issue was never WHERE Obama was born but who he really is and what guides his misbegotten policies.  That he has been deliberately opaque--and oddly so--is irrrefutable.  I still think he has something to hide, probably something related to his education, but what really matters about Obama is that, very simply, he's wrecking this country, be it out of ideological foolishness or incompetence.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
The Birth Certificate
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 10:19:10 AM »
El Presidente finally posted it online:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Now what will WND write about?  :laugh:

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2011, 11:02:56 AM »
 [popcorn] [popcorn]

Oh goodie, the dog-&-pony show moves on, P. T. Barnum at the helm.
Never cared for this  [barf] of an issue, didn't two years ago, don't now.
 Donal Trump got his results :facepalm:  And Obama is laughing at the birthers.

;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 11:04:57 AM »
The real question is, what is he trying to distract us from by doing this now? Why he bombed Libya but not Syria? China set to overtake America economically in 2016? It's a magic show folks, keep watching the hands...
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Ned Hamford

• friend
Re: The Birth Certificate
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 11:08:02 AM »
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »
Well, gee - that was easy.

So how come it took almost three years  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 11:15:20 AM »
Why is this still relevant?  We have conclusive evidence that Obama was born in the US.  All this will do is get the same people on about how the long form was faked.  

No, we have strong evidence, but not conclusive that he was born in the US.

Even prior to this, the evidence was good enough for me. (What kind of conspiracy is necessary to have your birth announcement in the papers at your birth so you can trick people into letting you be president in 40+ years?)

I'm still curious as to why he has stalled for so long. I'm also curious as to all the other things he's hiding.

Republicans don't get to keep records secret. In fact, Mr. Obama got LEGALLY SEALED documents of his political rival made available to the press to ensure his own victory.

Yeah, no double standards.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

birdman

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »
I'm more interested in his college transcripts.  For being all "look at me I'm so smart"...why not prove it?  I mean, I had to give a copy of mine when I got my job.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 11:16:31 AM »
Why is this still relevant?  We have conclusive evidence that Obama was born in the US.  All this will do is get the same people on about how the long form was faked.   

Too late.  Already happened ... AM right wing radio this morning, ten minutes after the announcement. [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »
i don't think the post processing of the scan to enhance legibility was a good idea

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 11:49:25 AM »
Does anybody else think this makes Obama look bad?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Re: The Birth Certificate
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 11:58:36 AM »
I thought the long form would be... longer

[tinfoil]
Same length and categories as mine (aside from not asking if his parents are Hispanic, which is not really a concern with Hawaii). 

I'm still curious as to why he has stalled for so long
I think he was waiting for an opportune time to release it, so he can destroy GOP contenders who believe the birth certificate conspiracy. Since it didn't look like the bigwigs (aside from Trump) bought into it, he played his card early.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2011, 12:00:45 PM »
i await the typographic analysis of the typewritten font

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2011, 12:07:17 PM »
i await the typographic analysis of the typewritten font

Hopefully by the same people who did the Majestic-12 analysis.  Perhaps the people who think that President Obama is an alien are not thinking alien enough.  [tinfoil]

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2011, 01:00:25 PM »
i don't think the post processing of the scan to enhance legibility was a good idea

Look at the first E in cErtificate.

Then look at the E in livE.

Pixels are identical.  IDENTICAL.

Then look at the first I in certIficate and the I in lIve.  Also identical, pixel-wise.

Also the first T in cerTificate and the T in birTh.  Identical pixels.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 01:10:10 PM »

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »
HT, your gif is what I would expect from typewritten entries... slight variations in spacing and ribbon imprint splatter on the paper.

Am I missing what you're trying to demonstrate in the gif?
--Lysander Spooner

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
thats what it is showing to me too

The printed Master form should have uniform font defects, but the typewritter should be somewhat random

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 01:41:57 PM »
pffft, while I lost my original long form a long time ago, I was born in 60 & that is not the kind of paper the ORIGINAL bc  was printed on.

That is not the original birth certificate, like all Birth Certificates from that era it list religion - his undoubtedly says "Muslim" & that is probably why they won't release it.

That is simply a "new" long form
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 01:53:26 PM »
except for the missing embossed seal, it seems to match this one:
http://www.youdecidepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg