Author Topic: Obama releases long-form certificate  (Read 15258 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Obama releases long-form certificate
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
Because of all the inconsistencies and now the "scan" with all the Photoshop/Illustrator layers, I'm now about 75% certain that the BHO administration/campaign has kept the birther conspiracy going on purpose.

I'd guess they feel it's diverting right-wing energy, and painting them as racist/crackpots to the non-partisan middle who's the key in any election these days.
I promise not to duck.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2011, 02:42:36 AM »
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
I bet it was the same or less in 1960.

probably  but there was the pesky mann act. if they traveled as a couple
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

birdman

• friend
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
I bet it was the same or less in 1960.

probably  but there was the pesky mann act. if they traveled as a couple
Even in Hawaii?  Weren't interracial (of all types) relationships and the like much more common and accepted there at the time, given the relatively large racial diversity and minority-white population.  I don't know for sure, looking for new info.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2011, 10:34:58 AM »
The Mann Act was not an anti-miscegenation law.

Back to the googles with you!!!!
7-11 was a part time job.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
Of course the long form solved nothing.  The wheel keeps on turning.  Obama is today successfully painting his opponents as really, really slow types, not to be taken seriously.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

birdman

• friend
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2011, 12:15:08 PM »

Ah.  Google is my friend.  Interesting, but does it count if they were married?

• friends
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2011, 12:40:56 PM »

the mann act was used as a one size fits all save the white wimmen from the darkies solution.and i am not using google for a source

but for you young uns
http://blog.granneman.com/2006/06/01/the-mann-act-as-problematic-law/
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2011, 01:18:38 PM »
I think, from Obama's perspective, the less that is known about his parents the better.  Their coming together was not exactly the stuff of racial harmony mythology.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2011, 04:25:41 PM »
I think, from Obama's perspective, the less that is known about his parents the better.  Their coming together was not exactly the stuff of racial harmony mythology.

stanley....
heh heh.
7-11 was a part time job.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2011, 04:58:41 PM »
Of course the long form solved nothing.  The wheel keeps on turning.  Obama is today successfully painting his opponents as really, really slow types, not to be taken seriously.

Not so successfully. By doing this now, he's giving the impression that it was a legitimate issue all along, and that the birthers deserved an answer.  He's also in the position of responding to Donald Trump, when he should have ignored him. He let Trump make him a chump.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
Maybe he was afraid the Trump would actually get elected in oh-twelve, and then say "You're fired!"   =D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
cassandra & S daddy, does your BC list you or your parents religion?

I was bornin 1960 & mine did ( NYC )
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2011, 11:10:55 PM »
cassandra & S daddy, does your BC list you or your parents religion?

I was bornin 1960 & mine did ( NYC )

I was born in King County, Washington in 1960, and my birth certificate lists the religion of my parents.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

birdman

• friend
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2011, 11:16:38 PM »
Kane county, IL, and nope, no religion on my BC.

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »
Why does that matter? The age of consent NOW in Hawaii is 16, and I bet it was the same or less in 1960. 

They bumped it up from 14 to 16 in 2001 or maybe slightly after.  I figure it's possible that it was 12 back in 1960, honestly.

And Obama was never hiding the fact that his mom was 17 when she was impregnated.  He had a nice moment during the campaign when somebody asked him what he thought about Bristol and basically told the press to STFU about it.

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:53 PM »

Not so successfully. By doing this now, he's giving the impression that it was a legitimate issue all along, and that the birthers deserved an answer.  He's also in the position of responding to Donald Trump, when he should have ignored him. He let Trump make him a chump.

Obama has yet to learn what GWB, Clinton and all those before them knew...  As President you set the tone, you never respond and use your flunkies to do your dirty work.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2011, 06:39:28 PM »
Obama has yet to learn what GWB, Clinton and all those before them knew...  As President you set the tone, you never respond and use your flunkies to do your dirty work.

I wonder if he and his staff have bought into the hype that his voice soothes all worries and sets everybody straight. Or maybe he just can't shut up.

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2011, 09:08:17 PM »
I wonder if he and his staff have bought into the hype that his voice soothes all worries and sets everybody straight. Or maybe he just can't shut up.

;/
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

• friends
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2011, 09:49:46 AM »
mine doesn't have religion.  my sisters does though.  its from wake island.  now that got the state dept clerk confused trying to decide if sis was a us citizen

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2011, 05:19:03 PM »
mine doesn't have religion.  my sisters does though.  its from wake island.  now that got the state dept clerk confused trying to decide if sis was a us citizen

racist

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
State of Hawaii ordered by federal judge to produce The Bamster's original typewritten birth certificate
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=331517#ixzz1UYbx6UDv

(I know it's WND)
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 05:39:49 PM »
the judge hasn't ordered squat yet

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
the judge hasn't ordered squat yet
I guess I misread it.  Lawyer has a subpoena for the BC, State of Hawaii has refused, Judge has them to appear in federal court next month to explain why.

(is that close?)
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 06:28:13 PM »
yeah  orly taitz is like tammy faye baker with a jd