Author Topic: New Concealed Holster Available....for some of us....  (Read 7254 times)

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
Re: New Concealed Holster Available....for some of us....
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 02:30:27 AM »
I laughed at the responses to my post;  you guys are great  =D

I'm a real hoot after my meds kick in...

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: New Concealed Holster Available....for some of us....
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 03:55:29 PM »
While it seems neat, I don't see how this guy plans to make any money.
Consider the following:

1.)I'd hazard that only a small percentage of those actively carrying a concealed handgun are females.

2.) This holster requires large breasts.  I'd say a C cup is the minimum.  What percentage of those gun toting women have large enough breasts?  What percentage have perky enough breasts?

He's obviously working on building a dating site for gunnies, and building up contact info for hawt wimminz who like guns. =D

In all seriousness, I was a bit bothered by the elbow sweeps.  It's a good carry location from a concealability standpoint, and it's a HELL of a way to give a rapist a wake-up (woman clenches arms to chest defensively, he thinks he's in control, then suddenly BANG and he's losing life by the ounce).  It's a great decoy location for a victim demographic that tends to be targeted for attacks based on control and overpowering.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend the use of one if I were a woman unless I was a serious gunnie and understood the cross-arm concerns.  The intent to market it to novices is a misleading safety concern.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!