Author Topic: APS and THR-you forget what the rest of the Web is like  (Read 4243 times)

Antibubba

• friend
APS and THR-you forget what the rest of the Web is like
« on: April 08, 2006, 01:58:08 AM »
I've spent the past week or so learning about Precious Metals (PM) purchasing.  There's a forum called Gold Is Money, which has a lot of good information, and I think I've got the basics down.  But-

There's anti-semitism, and then there's a visceral hatred of ZOG.  I went to learn about coins, so it wasn't like I was open about myself like I am here, but YIKES!-the casual assumption of Jews as world puppeteers, the unashamed agents of Satan held back only by the pure; it didn't really hit me until I saw the reference to "Elohim".  Just one more thing to worry about should civilization collapse.

Thank you, Oleg, and thank you all, for these islands.  I had forgotten how rough the seas really are.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 03:42:58 AM »
Since you Jews control all the money and gold, shouldn't there have been a lot more of you on that forum?

Seriously, way back when, when I was in college in several of my classes we did some reading up on a motley collection of American groups, many of which had some interesting philosophical nexuses (is that a word?)

ZOG, for those who haven't run across it before is the "Zionist Occupied Government" that is the present US government, most of whom are Jews (eye-roll-smiley) and almost all of whom are pro-Israel.

My college textbooks taught that you will find that many of the people within survivalist groups,  anti-government groups, the kook wing of the militia movement, the aryan nation groups, the racist groups, the white separatist groups, share some ideology about Jews controlling the money and the world governments and crassly using the 'mud peoples', Hollywood, and loose morals to bring all the rest of us down.

I came to the conclusion on my own that even the nation of islam and the anti-globalization, the pro-palestinian, and the so-called 'anarchist' (campus commies), the so-called 'anti-war, and others will pick up tidbits of this philosophy when convenient.

Which is NOT to say that all members of the groups above are anti-semitic, any more than all Jews are MD's or lawyers or college professors.

Oh yes, and us whites are either the only pure decendants of the lost tribe of Israel that wasn't watered down by the mud people, or decendents of Christ's (who had blue eyes and freckles) immaculately conceived children (more eye rolls).
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 04:36:36 AM »
Can't we all just get along?  That would solve a WHOLE buncha problems in our stupid little world.  Agreed?

SW, what are "mud people?"  Black or otherwise darker than white people?  (for all of you that think I might have an agenda, I am asking an honest question because that is the first time I have heard that term)

Greg

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 04:49:26 AM »
Quote from: TarpleyG
SW, what are "mud people?"
If you don't know, you are one!

So, Antibubba admits he is an agent of the Zionist forces!  How long has he infiltratd the Amed Polite Society of the Pure White Race (APSPWR)?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 08:26:22 PM »
Fistful,

I think the Zionist forces kicked me out during boot camp!  Seriously though, I know the crap is out there, and it's good to know what your enemies are saying, but it's like botulism toxin-a very tiny amount goes a long way.  The "Polite" part is more cherished than the "Armed" part, because it is much more rare.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 12:28:47 AM »
mud people are mixed race white stock/african or hispanic

i expect the racial tensions to get even dicier as the "african americans"
realize that the northern bound wave of "south americans"  is competing for their "equality"
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 03:58:17 AM »
Quote from: Antibubba
I think the Zionist forces kicked me out during boot camp!  Seriously
They all say that, but you will break under torture.

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 09:27:29 AM »
All these folks who yap about "mud people" would sure get upset after some DNA tests.  The Roman empire wasn't segregated by race.  Romans settled all over Europe, intermarrying into all countries' populations.

Some big o' Klan klucker might be uspet if he found out about 10th-great granpaw...

Smiley, Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 09:57:11 AM »
About gold and silver:  http://www.kitco.com gives daily information about spot prices.  There are articles about goings on in the metals market.

Other than as amusement, avoid those who have an emotional attachement to the idea that gold is money.  It can serve as money, but face it:  The US government isn't going to quit printing paper.  Governments and central banks play their games, but the games will never change in order to make the gold bugs' dreams come true.

Gold is a commodity, but it includes an emotional content that sugar, iron or wheat never will.  Emotions can create bubbles, which is what a wise investor or wise preparer will always take into account...

Art

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 12:27:14 PM »
Quote from: TarpleyG
Can't we all just get along?  That would solve a WHOLE buncha problems in our stupid little world.  Agreed?

SW, what are "mud people?"  Black or otherwise darker than white people?  (for all of you that think I might have an agenda, I am asking an honest question because that is the first time I have heard that term)

Greg
My understanding of it was anyone not lily white, but I might be wrong.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Rob_Szy

Re: APS and THR-you forget what the rest of the Web is like
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 09:33:16 PM »
Antibubba,

This is Robert Szychowicz. I recently noticed a posting that you would like to get in touch with me. I have set up an account and will look for a responce from you.'

Robert

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »
Antibubba,
Tell them it's true: we really do control all the money and all governments in the world.  Now bring me your daughters.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 11:10:26 AM »
Art, yeah, the tinfoil (or is it goldfoil?) crowd is present at the coin shows.  However, like the 54" waisted BDU-wearing militia boys at gun shows, something that you have to put up with and not everyone is like that. grin

Gold bugs are delusional, but I figure it never hurts to have a backup plan of guns and metal.

El Tejon, who just purchased a pound of silver pandas this weekend. grin
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 11:51:10 AM »
El Tejon, who just purchased a pound of silver pandas this weekend. grin

Is that spicy? Does it come with eggroll?
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 12:04:42 PM »
#7 with snowpea!  You do push up 50 time, then stand in horse stance 30 minute, do form until make self sick.

http://lynncoins.com/2007-china-silver-panda-coin.jpg
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 12:20:04 PM »
I can't decide which scares me more, ZOG or Furries.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 12:23:14 PM »
What about ZOG Furries? 

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 12:36:44 PM »
That is too awful to even try to imagine.

No, wait, that's actually a pretty funny mental image.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »
I had a friend who is a left wing anarchist, (20 years ago) I said "the Jews control hollywood"
I was goofing, I expected him to "get" the joke...no such luck.

But I bet there are more then a few right wing fringe extremist who are unfairly
portrayed by MSM to be stupid racist when they are not even close to being racist.

When ever I bring up gun ownership on liberal BB's they assume I am a racist.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

mustanger98

• friend
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 03:09:43 PM »
Well, you know those crazy racist groups... if they say the moon's made of blue cheese and you disagree with 'em, they say you're the racist.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »
One thing I have noticed is that ALL hate groups ALWAYS include the Jews in their hatred.  You can always tell them apart by that one thing.  You would be hard pressed to find a real hate group that doesn't include antisemitism in their portfolio.  I would get into that fact that they are all Satan influenced, but no point in a theological discussion.  Smiley  It bothers me how widespread some of that becomes sometimes. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 03:43:15 PM »
While I doubt that there is an orchestrated centralized effort, there certainly is much power projection from pro-jewish groups on American internal and foreign policy as well as general culture. It is silly to deny that. After what the Nazis did in Europe, many jews are understandably hypersensitive about anything that might even suggest a move in that direction or against Israel's interests. When they end up at key positions in media, entertainment, business, and government, why is it surprising that they would act according to their self-preservative interests? They'd be fools not to. My problem, if any, with that behavior is when objective truth is suppressed and our national interests betrayed as part of it.

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
It's really the Jews? I thought it was the Dutch.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 07:39:33 PM »
The Dutch don't eat Christian babies, it's how you can tell them from Jews.

...or is that Gypsies?

undecided
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2007, 06:32:14 AM »
Courtesy Kim DuToit:

"Looks like the Zionist plan for world domination of the media proceeds apace:

Douglas D.M. Joo was named chairman of The Washington Times LLC yesterday.

Damn Joooos are everywhere."

Most of the followers of the hate-group leaders are so low on the pecking order of life that if they didn't have blacks or Jews to look down on, they'd commit suicide.  "What's your name?  Oh, Larry The Loser?  Don't you come from a really large family?"  Most of these cretins would have to double up on smarts just to get to stoopid.  "If his IQ hits 50, he oughta sell."

Back in my vest-pocket coin dealing days, I found that most of the people involved in numismatics were generally on the conservative side.  Very damned few were nutzoidal.

I see the $ has dropped to $1.31 against the Euro, and domestic investment in foreign securities is climbing while foreign investments in US Govt securities is generally declining.  This bodes ill for the dollar, and the price of gold and silver as measured in dollars is highly likely to increase.  The rising inventory of unsold houses and foreclosed houses means a probable economic slowdown here.

FWIW, Art