Author Topic: APS and THR-you forget what the rest of the Web is like  (Read 4241 times)

Antibubba

• friend
Re: APS and THR-you forget what the rest of the Web is like
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »
What about ZOG Furries? 

I'm pretty sure the Talmud doesn't have a position on that.  If it did, though, I imagine there would be a prohibition against dressing as unkosher beasts.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2007, 08:10:01 PM »
One thing I have noticed is that ALL hate groups ALWAYS include the Jews in their hatred. 

They're also popular with the conspiracy guys.  I just laugh when I read about conspiracies that don't involve evil, plotting Jews.  I mean, seriously - how can you have a conspiracy without the Jews?  It's like that old saying, "What if they planned a conspiracy and no Jews came?"

Ya know? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2007, 11:09:37 PM »
One thing I have noticed is that ALL hate groups ALWAYS include the Jews in their hatred. 

They're also popular with the conspiracy guys.  I just laugh when I read about conspiracies that don't involve evil, plotting Jews.  I mean, seriously - how can you have a conspiracy without the Jews?  It's like that old saying, "What if they planned a conspiracy and no Jews came?"

Ya know? 

fistful, fistful, fistful...

You poor naive deluded man.... rolleyes

The Jews don't "come" to the conspiracy, they sit in the shadows, directing it.

If you look closely at the faces behind the faces behind the conspirators you will see the unmistakeable hooked noses and beady eyes of the Zionists.

Don't you read those pamphlets people leave on cars?
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Eleven Mike

• friends
  • All your desert are belong to us.
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 06:17:24 AM »
Dude, you get pamphlets?  You must be pretty high up in the conspiracy-hunter elite!  Yo, props, man, I'm down for the struggle. 

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2007, 08:45:50 AM »
Dude, you get pamphlets?  You must be pretty high up in the conspiracy-hunter elite!  Yo, props, man, I'm down for the struggle. 

Yeah, I'm... kind of a big deal.

I go to the mall for a haircut and folks leave me notes trying to enlist me into their struggles.

Like the big guy in Gangs of New York who was tough enough to not need a gang, that's me.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

richyoung

• friend
  • bring a big gun
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »
ONe has to keep seperate "Jews" and the state of Israel.  The former will always be God's chosen people - the latter is perfectly capable of reprehensible acts.  Here's a trivia bit for you - who was the ONLY living (that is "non-posthumous") awardee of the Congressional Medal of Honor NOT to presented the medal by the President at the White Houde...and why?
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't...

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2007, 08:41:58 AM »
I've never seen a pamphlet either!  Are they anything like the "Chick" Christian comic books that seem to end up everywhere?  Man those things are funny-well, they would be if they weren't so blatantly offensive.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2007, 10:02:46 AM »
Every so often the local conspiracy freaks and/or the white supremes will print up a one page flyer of nonsense and stick them under windshield wipers at teh mall.

They don't do that Outside?

("Outside" and "the Lower 48" are what Alaskan's call the rest of the contiguous states, as in "We don't give a damn how they do it Outside.")