Author Topic: Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image  (Read 33150 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image
« on: May 30, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »
They just make it too easy.

Hunting over bait, these days.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/29/politics/main20067242.shtml

A lewd photograph of a crotch sent from the Twitter account of U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner is just "a distraction" perpetrated by a hacker, his spokesman said Sunday.

Yeah, it does sound distracting.

Dave Arnold told The Associated Press in an email that the tweet, directed at a woman, was "a distraction" from the married New York Democrat's "important work representing his constituents."

Looks like his account WAS hacked, but dang if the auto-response from his staffers is typical plausible denial word-parsing bullshinola in case he really did it and has to walk it back...'casue they know he is capable of that sort of behavior.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:04:44 AM »
LOL, they do make it easy.

Is there something in NY water that makes politicians do this? A few months ago an R did the same thing - sent a pic on craigslist. Good grief, how is it that I'm so much smarter than these guys & they have a gazillion times more money than I do?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Lee

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18:18 AM »
Wow....I can imagine that headline.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:01:09 AM »
This is too much - the guy's name is Weiner  ???

=D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 04:29:52 PM »
not in the water, it's on hooker's backsides. :angel:

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 02:23:06 PM »
Uh, oh.

It looks like Weinergate has burst is combed cotton bonds and even Iowahawk is pounding the table, demanding the real killer underoo-wearing chubster-posting hacker be hunted down.

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2011/05/help-me-bring-the-weiner-hacker-to-justice.html
...he Weinergate facts, as we so far know them: on May 28, @RepWeiner, the verified Twitter account of US Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-NY), posted a tweet of a y.frog photo of a slightly-built white male straining to pitch a pup tent in a pair of grey Hanes Underoos. Within seconds, Congressman Weiner arrived at the scene of the cybercrime and instantly recognized it as the work of a hacker who had simultaneously broken into his Twitter, Facebook and y.frog accounts. Working quickly, and without regard to his own safety, Congressman Weiner used his elite law school-honed internet security coding skills to wrest back control of his accounts, delete the offending tweet and photo, as well as unfollow a Seattle coed to whom it was sent....

...As much as I admire Congressman Weiner's Gandhi-like forgiving attitude toward his assailant - as well as his world class ninja programming skills - I'm afraid this incident doesn't just involve him. For, after all, what Internet user is safe when the person who hacked this unsuspecting Weiner remains at large? Okay, maybe not "large," but still, come on man. Who's to say this same criminal hasn't somehow hacked my last 5 federal income tax returns with fraudulent deductions for alcohol-related blogging expenses?...
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 10:26:06 PM »
I give him a week...well, maybe ten days, but only because he's a Democrat. =D
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
Watching CNN try and deal with the arrogant prick yesterday.....  :facepalm:
They aren't interested in the crotch shot, so much as why it was specifically sent to the college girl he was twitter-following.  They were trying to ask why he was twitter-following some random college girl.  Obviously they think there is something amiss there.  Weiner was being his arrogant self dealing with CNN.  He really is a prick.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2011, 09:26:47 AM »
Given the amount of people I met in the Army who use default passwords for classified material - people far, far above my pay grade - I can easily imagine the congressman getting hacked.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »
Given the amount of people I met in the Army who use default passwords for classified material - people far, far above my pay grade - I can easily imagine the congressman getting hacked.

I can too. Unfortunately, his actions after claiming that he got hacked don't match with what normal people would do if they got hacked, let alone what a Congressman should do.

Also, he's since backed away from the "hacked" claim.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »
This is the same guy who went after Beck--and a Beck sponsor--for promoting gold.  Yeah, that was when gold was selling for $1100 an ounce.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37413.html
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2011, 03:47:29 PM »
Also, he's since backed away from the "hacked" claim.

Uh...if he wasn't hacked and it wasn't his wang, then just what is he trying to claim?  That he has pictures of other guys' junk laying around and likes to send them to college girls?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2011, 03:56:09 PM »
Uh...if he wasn't hacked and it wasn't his wang, then just what is he trying to claim?  That he has pictures of other guys' junk laying around and likes to send them to college girls?

Actually, he's said that he can't say "with certitude" that it isn't his crotch in that picture.

Seriously, I hate this guy, but this is so bad it's painful for me to watch.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »
I don't know that I'd be able to positively identify my "junk" if the shot was in close. I'll give Weiner that much credit. I don't give him any credit for the way he's handling it.

Of course, the Republican resigned after sending a photo of himself without a shirt. I'm sure if it turns out that Weiner did send a photo of his johnson in a turgid state, he'll stay in office.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »
I don't know that I'd be able to positively identify my "junk" if the shot was in close.

I'm pretty sure I'd remember if I "posed" for a shot like that.  Especially since it sure looks like a self portrait.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 07:25:34 PM »
the question i can't get past is, "how many male crotch shots does this loser have on his phone?". [barf] and, no wonder he supports the tsa. [tinfoil]

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 07:48:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'd remember if I "posed" for a shot like that.  Especially since it sure looks like a self portrait.

Well, I don't know in what sort of circumstances he is "posing," but people aren't always aware they're being photographed. He may not have known what his partners were up to.

In more public, fully-clothed circumstances, I have surreptitiously filmed and been filmed by cell phones.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 07:48:23 PM »
Welcome to the Pervocracy.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
The Weiner Career Death Watch:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=43844

Intuitively I've always known the guy was a creep. Smarmy, arrogant, and wrong on nearly every issue.

I don't wish him any ill will, just that he reaps a little of what he's sowed.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:21:31 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 10:59:28 PM »
Well, I don't know in what sort of circumstances he is "posing," but people aren't always aware they're being photographed. He may not have known what his partners were up to.

Unless his wife is sending pics of him to college girls, then it would still require questionable circumstances.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Ann Coulter has fun with Anthony Weiner's wiener
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2011, 11:42:17 PM »
There's been no love lost between Representative Anthony Weiner and Ann Coulter for years, so it's no surprise that she's having a field day with his mysterious wiener photo.

Fun stuff. Video here

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2011, 12:09:35 AM »
Unless his wife is sending pics of him to college girls, then it would still require questionable circumstances.

Oh, no doubt.

Perd Hapley

• friend
Re: Ann Coulter has fun with Anthony Weiner's wiener
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »
Of course, anybody could have written that, but it ain't Ann's fault that Weiner made it so easy.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 12:54:56 AM »

This might be true, but sexual harassment/assault (which is what sending pictures of your... 'Representative' to people who want nothing to do with you may qualify as, in some circumstances) is far worse both morally and politically than adultery.

I have sent naked photos of myself to an individual who was happy to receive them, as part of a long-distance relationship. This is different from what happened here, to all appearances.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2011, 03:12:00 AM »
I have sent naked photos of myself to an individual who was happy to receive them,

When Rickrolling just isn't enough, there's NakedMicroBalrogRolling.
 [barf]