Author Topic: Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image  (Read 33146 times)

SteveT

Re: Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 03:48:21 AM »
Are you all aware that Weiner was Jon Stewart's roommate?   Either in, or right after college.

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2011, 10:08:19 AM »
and suddenly the stars align, and it all makes sense. [barf]

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
I have sent naked photos of myself to an individual who was happy to receive them, as part of a long-distance relationship. This is different from what happened here, to all appearances.

That would suggest your and Weiner's astral beefcake projections are passing in the ether. =D
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »
And it keeps going and going.  Weinergate.  Weiner seems to be hell bent to self destruct over this whole thing.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-weiner-calls-police-on-cbss-marcia-kramer-for-requesting-interview/

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2011/06/anthony-weiner-hasnt-convinced-pundits/38401/
"he said on Wednesday he "couldn't say with certitude" it wasn't him"

How on chutulu's green earth do you not know if you have a crotch shot stored on your twitter account, and how on chutulu's green earth if you see said crotch shot, do you not know if its you or not?

Dumbass.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2011, 08:29:30 PM »
Like Kafka's Joseph K. Anthony W. had been waiting all his life for exposure and conviction.  No doubt it will be very liberating for his guilt-twisted psyche.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 08:38:43 PM »
I saw part of his interview on the Daily Show last night.

The way he was speaking, and the constant diversion of his eyes showed me that he was lying his tail off.

Bye, bye baby!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:45 PM »

how on chutulu's green earth if you see said crotch shot, do you not know if its you or not?

Curse you for making me wonder about your personal mirror-viewing habits!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
He keeps joking it off, hoping it falls out of the news.  He's been cursed by his last name - it's too funny to let go that easily.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 09:18:39 PM »
Battle of the Bulge, part deux... =D

Weiner has never gotten this much attention in his life.  And he never will again.  If he doesn't resign, he'll become a walking joke in Congress.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2011, 12:14:09 AM »
He keeps joking it off, hoping it falls out of the news.  He's been cursed by his last name - it's too funny to let go that easily.

I read that differently than you wrote it, the first time I read it.  Naughty roo_ster.

Well, this little kerfuffle couldn't have happened to a better congresscritter, as Weiner has always been an ass.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2011, 01:34:05 PM »
Indeed, he was a ***** before we knew he had one.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Ann Coulter has fun with Anthony Weiner's wiener
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2011, 02:12:40 PM »
What I meant to say is: OF COURSE ANTHONY WEINER DOESN'T WANT AN INVESTIGATION BECAUSE IT WOULD SHOW THAT HE HIMSELF POSTED THE PHOTO OF HIS SMALL ERECT PENIS.

:laugh:

Threads will be merged. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2011, 08:43:06 PM »
That would suggest your and Weiner's astral beefcake projections are passing in the ether. =D
wonder if there posted side by side on some chan board. not worth the case of mind bleach to find THAT link to post. :laugh:

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2011, 09:26:18 PM »
http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/weiner-303092-american-people.html

"It’s the political class doing all this relentless “work for the American people” that’s turned this country into the brokest nation in the history of the planet, killed the American Dream and left the American people headed for a future poised somewhere between the Weimar Republic and Mad Max. So, if it’s a choice between politicians getting back to work for the American people or Tweeting their privates round the planet, I say, Tweet on, MacDuff. Tough on our young college ladies. But, as Queen Victoria advised her daughter on her wedding night, lie back and think of England. Download and think of America."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 10:26:56 AM »
http://bigjournalism.com/abreitbart/2011/06/06/weinergate-bombshell-new-woman-comes-forward-claiming-cache-of-intimate-photos-and-online-communications-with-beleaguered-congressman/

Breitbart is updating with new photos all day... and this quote just makes me cringe...

We will be updating BigGovernment.com and BigJournalism.com throughout the day with photographs, timelines, and other clarifying details. However, we will not be releasing all of the material because some of it is of an extreme, graphic nature.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... <shudder>
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 11:31:24 AM »
Weinergate is a small thing but nonetheless telling.  If this man survives to represent the interests of American citizens we will know (if we didn't already) that the end of civil society and self-governance is surely near.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:30:26 PM by longeyes »
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

longeyes

• friend
can the dead walk? yes, in Brooklyn they can
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 04:48:19 PM »
Well, he finally came clean--I mean, dirty.

He HAS resigned, he just doesn't know it yet.  If this guy is still in office a month from now we can officially declare the start of Endtimes.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 05:19:42 PM »
Fox News now has a headline reading:

"Weiner Shocker: N.Y. Dem rep admits tweeting racy pics, conducting other online relations"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/06/rep-weiner-to-address-media-following-new-reports-revealing-images/

He admits to lying all this time, and to tweeting dirty pics to other women, but refuses to resign and hopes to regain our trust.  ;/

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:30:38 PM by DustinD »
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

dm1333

• friend
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 05:19:55 PM »
The shirtless Craigslist guy resigned, why not Weiner?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/06/new.york.weiner/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

What really annoys me was all his blather about how this was a distraction from his real work.  Didn't he also get married last year?  I'd be pissed if I was his wife.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 05:25:40 PM »
There is only one constituency that Weiner can now represent, and that is other sick ***** like himself.  Lying is not a "mistake."  Clinging to your job, when you should want to go hide somewhere, is not "taking responsibllity."  He's a liar and in serious need of rehab, utterly lacking in crediblity.  That he should think he can continue in his job says volumes about the state of politics in America 2011.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »
So, the picture was taken with a cell phone?  I was not aware they had macro functions on them now.

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 05:50:31 PM »
Fox News now has a headline reading:

"Weiner Shocker: N.Y. Dem rep admits tweeting racy pics, conducting other online relations"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/06/rep-weiner-to-address-media-following-new-reports-revealing-images/

He admits to lying all this time, and to tweeting dirty pics to other women, but refuses to resign and hopes to regain our trust.  ;/

That's because he's a Liberal Democrat, and he knows full well the rules are different for him.  :P
I promise not to duck.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
That's because he's a Liberal Democrat, and he knows full well the rules are different for him.  :P

Ding ding ding ding ding!

We had a New York Republican sends a shirtless photo. He resigned.

New York Democrat sends pantless photos. Ho hum... and he'll be re-elected.

I can only hope they find the high school girls he was sending photos to and get him for the underage photos. My conspiratorial guess is that he hired the "private security firm" to clean out all evidence of that nature.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »
Of course there's a double-standard.

But, more importantly, there's a double-country.  There's a country for whom Weiner can do anything and get away with it, and there's a country that has had it up to here with Weiner and everyone like him.

That so many will find a way to defend Weiner only highlights the deep, deep problem our culture has.  If character no longer matters, then it's truly time to push Re-Set.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2011, 06:44:16 PM »
This is just about sex. Can't we move on to more pressing issues like the budget, the Middle East, and helping the poor?*

*Just predicting the Democrat talking points for TV talk shows.