Author Topic: Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image  (Read 33148 times)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Re: Weiner Claims He Did Not Send Crotch Image
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »
Well, he finally came clean--I mean, dirty.

He HAS resigned, he just doesn't know it yet.  If this guy is still in office a month from now we can officially declare the start of Endtimes.
Snort!

Another lying politician - what a shock.

He needs to find employment elsewhere - maybe Twitter is hiring.

He could be their new poster child - "I Twittered my weiner; so can you"!

Sheesh!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2011, 07:17:16 PM »
hes a democrat he can keep his job
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »
I just found out about him confessing, I hope that the media or someone tracks down the images and can prove that he sent them to a minor so he has to resign.

He's even more of a creep than I ever imagined, he just got married to a really nice looking gal, here's hoping she'll divorce him & marry a nice conservative guy.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2011, 07:24:29 PM »
He's even more of a creep than I ever imagined, he just got married to a really nice looking gal, here's hoping she'll divorce him & marry a nice conservative guy.

His wife is a long-time Hillary Clinton aid, and they're both firmly in the Clinton camp.

Why would you wish that on some poor conservative guy?
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2011, 07:30:53 PM »
Snort!

Another lying politician - what a shock.

He needs to find employment elsewhere - maybe Twitter is hiring.

He could be their new poster child - "I Twittered my weiner; so can you"!

Sheesh!

That's just twitterpated.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2011, 07:44:56 PM »
His wife is a long-time Hillary Clinton aid, and they're both firmly in the Clinton camp.

Why would you wish that on some poor conservative guy?

I'm praying she'll see the light.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2011, 08:26:35 PM »
This is just about sex. Can't we move on to more pressing issues like the budget, the Middle East, and helping the poor?*

Would that we could.  But secular America is sex-crazed, and Christian American is love-crazed, and there aren't many left who care about the ancient value of honor.  This is not about forgiving or punishing, it is about character and the shame of not having one.  Weiner was a righteous, arrogant, and nasty SOB long before this discomfiture.  Pride, not lust, undid the man, and he should be permitted to have his fall so that the universe can come into moral balance again.

*Just predicting the Democrat talking points for TV talk shows.
[/quote]
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 08:29:52 PM »
I can imagine how this is going to play in the Ummah.  Good Muslim wife humiliated, etc.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 10:01:43 PM »
I saw a news article yesterday with a picture of Weiner in profile and he looks remarkably like "Beavis."  Do a Google image search for "weiner" (moderately safe search) and look at some of the the profile shots.

"It's good, though..."

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »
I am going to make sure to watch the Daily Show tonight.

Jon Stewart is surely going to hammer this one home.....roommate or no roommate......it's too good for great comedy.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2011, 12:14:24 AM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/06/creepy-must-see-flashback-weiner-lies-shamelessly-to-abc-about-what-happened/

Creepy must-see flashback: Weiner lies shamelessly to ABC about what happened

How creepy? Creepy enough that ABC posted this footage (which was recorded a few days ago, of course) just within the past hour and then sent around the link via e-mail. I didn’t go hunting through their archives for it, in other words; they’re pushing it on people tonight themselves because, understandably, they (a) want to atone for having aired this guy’s lies as news last week and (b) presumably want the world to see what an almost pathologically fluid liar he was when cornered. The last 80 seconds of it will have you squirming in your seat — not only the way he claims to be the innocent target of a hoax but his insistence on lecturing the interviewer for assuming the worst, taking care to maintain accusatory eye contact the whole way. It’s genuinely disturbing.

Do mash hte link and read the rest, especially the update.
By demonstrating that he’s as good a liar as he is an apologizer, Weiner tells us everything we need to know about him.

I am reminded of Bob Kerry's description of Bill Clinton as, "an unusually good liar."

For folks like Weiner & Clinton, would it be worse if they had to practice their lies to get them convincing or if it comes easily & naturally for them?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2011, 02:36:41 AM »
I can imagine how this is going to play in the Ummah.  Good Muslim wife humiliated, etc.

Can we have a moratorium on stretching to include Islam in political discussions?  The mania for including an "Islamic angle" when there's no need is generally reducing our intelligence as a society.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2011, 07:15:21 AM »
See, since we do not actually live with Radical Muslims attempting feebly to blow themselves up in the streets of our cities every tuesday, we need to be constantly reminded of the threat.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2011, 07:57:30 AM »
“I just chuckled,” Broussard, a nursing student, said of her reaction to the story that unfolded in the media last week. “It would be one thing if he came out and said, ‘Hey, so what?’ But now he’s saying he got hacked.”

The woman does not seem to be terribly victimized by this endeavour.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2011, 08:15:26 AM »
See, since we do not actually live with Radical Muslims attempting feebly to blow themselves up in the streets of our cities every tuesday, we need to be constantly reminded of the threat.

There are plenty who provide(d) material support to Hamas & other organizations just east of here a ways, with the full support of their community and mosque.  West of here, the other mosque celebrates Ayatollah Khomeini every year on his b-day.  And, then there was the fellow south of here who the Feebs nabbed attempting to blow the heck out of downtown and his own self.

So, no, not every Tuesday, at least.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »
Why, I am positively terrified now.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2011, 08:27:00 AM »
Can we have a moratorium on stretching to include Islam in political discussions?  The mania for including an "Islamic angle" when there's no need is generally reducing our intelligence as a society.

His wife is a muslim. That is uncommon enough in this country to merit mention. I don't think it relevant to this scandal, but I can understand other people being curious as to how that will affect the scandal.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »
Since radical Muslims will be offended, and since Congressman Weiner is Jewish, they may try to put a bomb in his underwear. That makes for an Islamic angle. ;)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2011, 11:17:21 AM »
they may try to put a bomb in his underwear.
Bomb!? Please, he would rate a cap, at best.

His stupidity continues to snowballs:
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-weiner-faces-investigation-scrutiny-apology/story?id=13780184

Broussard described hundreds of risque instant messaging conversations that occurred daily.

"I don't think he's a bad guy. I think he's got issues just like everybody else," Broussard said. "Everyone's standards are different, but to be elected to Congress and sit there all day on Facebook and chatting?" 
Funny - same thing that I was thinkin'.....

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
Can we have a moratorium on stretching to include Islam in political discussions?  The mania for including an "Islamic angle" when there's no need is generally reducing our intelligence as a society.

If you don't get how this is going to be played in the Arabosphere, I can't help you, sorry.  There's no stretch here, alas.

It's not the main story here.  The ascendancy of the Creepocracy is.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 11:45:51 AM by longeyes »
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2011, 11:54:48 AM »
The ascendancy of the Creepocracy is.
You think?

Package, Junk, Weiner, Crotch, Bulge - when these words are on the evening news, it is just creepy.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »

;/

Not real sure what this has to do with the price of butter.  Back on topic or I break out the fork.  Obessing over inflaming the muslim world is like worrying if the sun will rise again tomorrow.  We have much bigger things to worry about.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2011, 12:41:53 PM »
Bomb!? Please, he would rate a cap, at best.

Perhaps a dud with a (very) short fuse?   =D

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »
We have much bigger things to worry about.
Yes we do!....for example, what idiot congresscritter will be next to do something incredibly stupid that becomes public knowledge, then lies about it when caught red-handed (sorry!), recants, cries and asks forgiveness, vows not to resign, then leaves office before the investigation hits full steam.  

Famous Last Hurrah Lines:

"I am not a crook".

"I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky".

"I said that I bend, but I don't break, and believe me, I'm not broken."  (Gary Hart, who dared reporters to find something)

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2011, 01:16:10 PM »
We have much bigger things to worry about.

<snicker>  :lol:
"It's good, though..."