Author Topic: Pray for a Meteor Strike: KKK Protests WBC  (Read 3482 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: Pray for a Meteor Strike: KKK Protests WBC
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
Here's an idea for the Patriot Guard guys, why not figure out a way to make the bikes smoke while idling. Point the exhaust at the WBC-ers and let them idle during the funeral creating a nice gaggy smoke type screen. Idling might muffle the WBC taunts and smoke them effers out at the same time.  >:D
Avoid cliches like the plague!

280plus

• friend
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2011, 08:34:15 PM »
Tell you what I like, I didn't remember the name of the group so I typed in "niker honor guard" which is a fat finger b typo and the patriot Guard came up on the top of the page anyways. I think that's cool cause someone had to figure that into the keywords, right?

Now, how many clicks to philosophy?

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2011, 11:37:04 PM »
As long as they get together in Washington DC  >:D
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2011, 12:14:42 AM »
Here's an idea for the Patriot Guard guys, why not figure out a way to make the bikes smoke while idling. Point the exhaust at the WBC-ers and let them idle during the funeral creating a nice gaggy smoke type screen. Idling might muffle the WBC taunts and smoke them effers out at the same time.  >:D

The WBC, being sue-happy &^*#$s, would probably figure out a way to get the Patriot Guardians in some kind of legal trouble over their emissions.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2011, 02:18:12 AM »

The KKK is worse but I dislike them both equally.
The WBC claim they are following the Bible, that we shouldn't tolerate homosexuality.
The WBC claim  they are trying to save us from an eternity in hell.
The WBC claim  if we do not believe as they do that we are dammed.

The KKK simply hates to due some uninformed progressives who were obsessed with "race" after the Civil War.

Uniformed progressives championed a weird pseudo science called "Eugenics" which spawned the planned parenthood movement and   silly miscegenation laws  as well as the nazi movement, after losing power during reconstruction the Democrats used this pseudo science to help make the KKK popular ( M Sanger the founder of planned parenthood, was a popular speaker at KKK rallies )

So as vile as the WBC are, the KKK are worse.

IMO we should simply lob water balloons at the WBC and split b4 we get busted. I doubt the cops will expend a lot of energy finding water balloon bombers.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

280plus

• friend
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 06:15:10 AM »
The WBC, being sue-happy &^*#$s, would probably figure out a way to get the Patriot Guardians in some kind of legal trouble over their emissions.
What emissions?  :angel:

:laugh:

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 09:48:53 AM »
The KKK is worse but I dislike them both equally.
The WBC claim they are following the Bible, that we shouldn't tolerate homosexuality.
The WBC claim  they are trying to save us from an eternity in hell.
The WBC claim  if we do not believe as they do that we are dammed.

The KKK simply hates to due some uninformed progressives who were obsessed with "race" after the Civil War.

Uniformed progressives championed a weird pseudo science called "Eugenics" which spawned the planned parenthood movement and   silly miscegenation laws  as well as the nazi movement, after losing power during reconstruction the Democrats used this pseudo science to help make the KKK popular ( M Sanger the founder of planned parenthood, was a popular speaker at KKK rallies )

So as vile as the WBC are, the KKK are worse.

IMO we should simply lob water balloons at the WBC and split b4 we get busted. I doubt the cops will expend a lot of energy finding water balloon bombers.

you are apparently unfamiliar with the kkk's roots
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 09:58:24 AM »
The KKK of the 20th century is not a direct descendant of Gordon and Forrest's KKK.

In fact, the 1960's Klan was not a single unified group, and neither is its modern, pitiful, descendant.

But the fact that progressive ideology in the 1910's and 1920's was amazingly interlaced with racism is a known fact.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 01:35:30 PM »

you are apparently unfamiliar with the kkk's roots

Col Nathan Forrest, Democrat founder of the KKK
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 06:19:44 PM »
thats the part you get in the government schools.  what were its roots?  not who started it.

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I