Author Topic: Texas Anti-Grope Bill back on the table  (Read 1004 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Texas Anti-Grope Bill back on the table
« on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:18 AM »
http://blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2011/06/perry-adds-anti-tsa-bill-to-special-session/

I love this pic @ Drudge:

>:D

Gov. Perry is calling for a special session in TX, and asked the Legislature to address this bill.  No word from Big Sis yet, but you can bet there will be high drama resulting from it.

I'm rooting for TX, and grabbing the popcorn. [popcorn]
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Texas Anti-Grope Bill back on the table
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 11:49:53 AM »
I think they already have a special session going on a school funding issue and he is adding that to the agenda.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Waitone

• friend
Re: Texas Anti-Grope Bill back on the table
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 07:29:08 AM »
I read somewhere Michigan is considering the same kind of legislation.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon