Author Topic: AR15 Box-to-Mag Loader 20 rounds in 10 seconds  (Read 13608 times)

3pointi.com

AR15 Box-to-Mag Loader 20 rounds in 10 seconds
« on: June 23, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
Hello APS,

Being new to this forum, I have gotten permission to make a post about a new speed loader for AR15/M16 magazines. This is not a formal review of our product, and any opinions expressed here are those of 3pointi.com and 3point.com alone.

That being said, below is a video demonstration of our speed loader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m1rYDpiQIw

Called the Box-to-Mag Loader, it is the only speedloader on the market that can take ammo straight from packaging and load it into a magazine. Loading 20 rounds can be as fast as 9 to 10 seconds, based on what type of packing you are loading from. Box-to-Mag works with:

•USGI Aluminum 20/30s
•Pmags
•HK SA80 Steel magazines
•Lancer L5 magazines
•Cammenga Easymags
•CAA Polymer magazines

As seen in the video, the loader can take ammo from a variety of different types of packaging. Some of these include:

•American Eagle - 10rnd single row plastic trays
•Corbon - 20rnd cardboard trays
•Federal XM193 - 20rnd boxes
•Federal Classics - 10rnd single row plastic trays
•Hornady - 20rnd black plastic trays
•PMC - 20rnd boxes
•Remington - 20rnd black plastic trays
•Winchester - 20rnd Styrofoam trays
•Wolf - 20rnd boxes

The loader is set to MSRP at $24.95, but a $7 discount is available for preordering at our site http://www.3pointi.com/ The production color will be a translucent black.

Please share any comments or questions you may have about the product. Your feedback makes a better product!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:59:09 PM by 3pointi.com »

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: AR15 Box-to-Mag Loader 20 rounds in 10 seconds
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 03:31:03 PM »
Welcome aboard. Hopefully you'll like it here and stick around, and not just post advertising. :)

Any plans to make a similar device for AK variants?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

3pointi.com

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 03:33:40 PM »
7.62x39 may be the next caliber we'll make our loader for, but 6.8SPC is also another candidate. It'll depend on the responses we get from our polling (yet to be added to our site)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 03:45:40 PM »
Nifty.  I wish you oodles of dollars.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

PTK

• friends
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 03:56:19 PM »
$25! You should do well! :)
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 04:03:59 PM »
I usually hate advertsements on forums, but that was worth my time. Nifty!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
I, for one, was deeply disatified with your product.  :mad:  When I received my so-called Box To Mag Loader, it included neither the box of ammunition nor the magazine. I have checked around, and even your own "customer service" people admit that this your m.o. You people are worse than the internet scanners hocking those Crimson Trace "guns."  [ar15]
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
Looks interesting . . . from your list it seems to work with most common mags, but have you tried it with a Beta-C mag?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

3pointi.com

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2011, 05:43:55 PM »
I, for one, was deeply disatified with your product.  :mad:  When I received my so-called Box To Mag Loader, it included neither the box of ammunition nor the magazine. I have checked around, and even your own "customer service" people admit that this your m.o. You people are worse than the internet scanners hocking those Crimson Trace "guns."  [ar15]

Honestly I don't know what you are talking about. The product has not even been released yet and we don't have a customer service system set up yet either.

3pointi.com

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2011, 05:45:07 PM »
Looks interesting . . . from your list it seems to work with most common mags, but have you tried it with a Beta-C mag?

We haven't tested it with the Cmags yet, but we'll be sure to update our list of compatible mags once we do.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »
Honestly I don't know what you are talking about. The product has not even been released yet and we don't have a customer service system set up yet either.

Inside joke on this forum, 3pointi.

Fistful is our resident scapegoat here, and I blame your incomprehension of the joke on him.  I blame him for Liberalism, too.  And the extinction of the dinosaurs.  They would have been cool to hunt.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »
That's very neat, but I'm wondering if there is also a way to make it work with ammunition on stripper clips?

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 06:11:06 PM »
Slick product and I think you'd do well to expand it to all the common rifle calibers.  And make a speedloader for the Kel Tec KSG I'm going to get.... >:D
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

3pointi.com

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 06:17:43 PM »
I kind of feel foolish now for taking that comment so seriously.

Inside joke on this forum, 3pointi.

Fistful is our resident scapegoat here, and I blame your incomprehension of the joke on him.  I blame him for Liberalism, too.  And the extinction of the dinosaurs.  They would have been cool to hunt.

3pointi.com

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2011, 06:18:54 PM »
Thank you for the advice, I"ll keep this in mind.

Slick product and I think you'd do well to expand it to all the common rifle calibers.  And make a speedloader for the Kel Tec KSG I'm going to get.... >:D

3pointi.com

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
I've explored that idea before, but I believe the best tool for stripper clips will be the Striplula

That's very neat, but I'm wondering if there is also a way to make it work with ammunition on stripper clips?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 06:34:04 PM »
we don't have a customer service system set up yet either.

So it would seem.  :mad:

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 06:41:45 PM »
Could someone close to Missouri slap fistful please? Thanks bye.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »
If Fistful got slapped every time he gave somebody a hard time, he wouldn't have any teeth left.

220_SWIFT

• friend
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »
Could someone close to Missouri slap fistful please? Thanks bye.

Well, I'm heading there next week to get some fireworks party supplies. I can deliver your message for you.  Just let me know if you have any specific type of slap in mind, qty, and if you want any pics/videos of the occasion... :cool: :O =D

HankB

• friend
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 07:21:27 PM »
As said, an inside joke . . . one of our members has an internet webstore and sells, among other things. Crimson Trace lasergrips. Some are illustrated on a gun . . . and some brilliant customers expect the gun to come with the grips . . . via mail-order.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 07:25:42 PM »
3PI, I can tell you right now that if/when I get myself an AR pattern rifle, the very next order will be to you guys.  I have to say that I'm impressed.  My only concern would be longevity...  It seems to me that there wouldn't be much wear and tear on the device, but I guess that also depends on the material it's made out of.  It looks like some type of polymer material, but if you're going with a "translucent black" for your production color, can I assume a polycarbonate?  If so, the only concern I'd have would be potential for cracking.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 07:40:09 PM »
Well, I'm heading there next week to get some fireworks party supplies. I can deliver your message for you.  Just let me know if you have any specific type of slap in mind, qty, and if you want any pics/videos of the occasion... :cool: :O =D

Dealer's choice. Affirmative on the video.  =D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »
If Fistful got slapped every time he gave somebody a hard time, he wouldn't have any teeth left.

He lives in Missouri..  what makes you think he has any now?

3pointi.com

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »
Yes, the material will be a polycarbonate. The reason why it is a tinted black is to mitigate deformity that happens to PC when over exposed to UV light. I all likelihood, not too many people are probably going to leave their loaders out in the sun for days on end, but we're planning for the worst case scenarios, though i'm hearing some folks would prefer it in clear PC.

3PI, I can tell you right now that if/when I get myself an AR pattern rifle, the very next order will be to you guys.  I have to say that I'm impressed.  My only concern would be longevity...  It seems to me that there wouldn't be much wear and tear on the device, but I guess that also depends on the material it's made out of.  It looks like some type of polymer material, but if you're going with a "translucent black" for your production color, can I assume a polycarbonate?  If so, the only concern I'd have would be potential for cracking.