Author Topic: what goes around comes around  (Read 646 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
what goes around comes around
« on: June 29, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »
chris hansen of to catch a predator fame gets hoist by his own petard.  love to see the look on his face

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009511/To-Catch-Predators-Chris-Hansen-caught-cheating-wife.html

sorry bout that
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 04:32:20 PM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: what goes around comes around
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 04:29:36 PM »
Do you have a link?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 05:00:13 PM »
Whatever I may feel about TCAP being more about a prurient search for ratings, than actual concern over Internet pedophiles notwithstanding, a 51 year old guy having a fling with a 30 year old woman who works in the same business as he does is a little different than a "To Catch A Predator" sting operation.  ;/
I promise not to duck.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 05:03:25 PM »
we'll have to wait and see.  i can't imagine hansen handling it well and don't think they confronted him.  yet
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 07:11:53 PM »
Whatever I may feel about TCAP being more about a prurient search for ratings, than actual concern over Internet pedophiles notwithstanding, a 51 year old guy having a fling with a 30 year old woman who works in the same business as he does is a little different than a "To Catch A Predator" sting operation.  ;/

Remember he pulled 'stings' like having an 18-year-old lady pretend to be a 'teen' in personal encounter and then have police arrest her counterparts. We're not talking here about the pedophiles that attack seven-year-olds.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner