Author Topic: For all of you Mila Kunis fans...  (Read 8277 times)

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
Re: For all of you Mila Kunis fans...
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 06:34:50 PM »
Excellent, gentlemen. I've been away for a while and missed the pissing contests that so entertained me. After reading through all the posts about kitties and puppies y'all have been making lately I was getting a little worried.

My .02: When you marine and navy boys have worn yourselves out, the Army guys will clean up the mess.

[popcorn]
America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 06:35:52 PM »
H
I'm confused here, too.....because I'd expect any Marine to have a little more taste than to date Timberlake....  [barf]

He somewhat redeamed himself when I found out he could act, and his preformance in this movie is the reason.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhois-aiYs&feature=youtube_gdata_player    
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 07:16:08 PM »
It appears to be on again.  I wonder if she committed to the event without consulting her handlers first to see if there were any scheduling conflicts.
I wonder if she would have said yes if Sgt. Moore had been a corporal?  =D
In any event, Semper Fi, Sergeant Moore.  Make us proud you lucky Devil Dog.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 07:34:29 PM »
now now, no more jokes about Marines, there are a few on the 12345

1=F
2=O
3=R
4=U
5=M
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 08:18:16 PM »
He somewhat redeamed himself when I found out he could act, and his preformance in this movie is the reason.
  working link to what is apparently a killers video

FTFY Haven't seen that, but he's done some pretty good comedy on Saturday Night Live.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »
FTFY Haven't seen that, but he's done some pretty good comedy on Saturday Night Live.

Its a really weird, long movie, but actually pretty damn good. Its an alternate version of what happens in the US after 9/11.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 09:02:35 PM »
Its a really weird, long movie, but actually pretty damn good. Its an alternate version of what happens in the US after 9/11.

interesting, what is the name of the movie?
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 10:44:04 PM »
My .02: When you marine and navy boys have worn yourselves out, the Army guys will clean up the mess.

Oh the inappropriate comments I could make on THAT one. 

I'm confused here, too.....because I'd expect any Marine to have a little more taste than to date Timberlake....  [barf]

Meh, Timberlake seems to be alright.  The only stain his record is dating Brittney Spears.  It made him just like another teeny-bop pop star, but he was a teenager (or darned close) when that was going on.  Since then he's made fun of himself for it, done a great job with some SNL skits, and I generally like the guy when I see him as an actor.  I thought he did great in the Social Network movie.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 11:38:04 PM »
I'd make some wise ass Navy vs Marine crack but I'm too busy looking at Mila right now ...  [popcorn]

Well, you are aware of what Marine stands for right?

My
ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

>:D  [popcorn]
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 12:04:53 AM »
Meh, Timberlake seems to be alright.  The only stain his record is dating Brittney Spears.  It made him just like another teeny-bop pop star, but he was a teenager (or darned close) when that was going on.  Since then he's made fun of himself for it, done a great job with some SNL skits, and I generally like the guy when I see him as an actor.  I thought he did great in the Social Network movie.

He did a great job at the Superbowl, too ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 06:19:48 AM »
The " **** in a Box " skit got me. He was alright with me after that one.  :laugh:
Avoid cliches like the plague!

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 06:31:07 AM »
The jarheads and the squids may scrap a bit amongst themselves but I never met a Marine that didn't appreciate things we bring to the fight, like this...

(or used to anyways  :'( )

Imagine being on the deck taking pretty pictures the whole time.  :O

http://www.military.com/video/forces/navy/uss-wisconsin-fires-16-inch-guns/918274871001/
Avoid cliches like the plague!

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 07:23:33 AM »
interesting, what is the name of the movie?

Southland Tales.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »
I'm missing something here.  A grown woman asked a grown man for a date. Where does the boy-toy pedobear come into this?

That one is my fault.  I apparently do not know the difference between a Justin Timberlake and a Justin Beiber.  A fact that I consider a point of pride.

So I guess I need to withdraw the pedobear charge.  She's not a pervy BAM, just an everyday BAM.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.