Author Topic: Because when you get right down to it, Kevorkian just wasn't any fun ...  (Read 3810 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
http://vimeo.com/23040442

I really hope nobody ever builds that thing. If they do, I could see some numbskull trying to beat it.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

geronimotwo

• friend
isn't this why we have cliffs?
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
isn't this why we have cliffs?

....and exploding Pintos like they have in the movies?.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
You Must Be This Tall To Ride This Ride.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
And another thing - where are they going to get the folks to staff the Sonderkommando at the end of the ride?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
He's not really "thinking green" here. He should have included some sort of sausage factory at the end there.
I promise not to duck.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide."
----James Burnham

Somehow, I suspect this guy is not a church-going theological conservative fundie.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

cambeul41

• friend
Has the unit cost been calculated?

I might prefer a few happy pills washed down with a good sipping whiskey -- cheaper and more comfortable.
?It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.?
?Thomas Sowell

RoadKingLarry

• friends
I could name a handful of people I'd be willing to buy tickets for.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Something was bugging me here.

I reviewed the video. His accent is a bit thick, and English not his primary tongue, but I gathered the loops provide the rider with 10g's for 1 minute.

That's not enough to kill someone. It ain't good for you, but I thought the accepted figure for cell death in the brain with no O2 was more like 4-5 minutes.  ???
I promise not to duck.

CNYCacher

• friend
I wonder if the first riders who wake up after the ride not dead with their feet exploded will want their money back
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

MicroBalrog

• friend
http://vimeo.com/23040442

I really hope nobody ever builds that thing. If they do, I could see some numbskull trying to beat it.

And this is a problem?

Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
And this is a problem?

When my taxes end up paying for his brain damaged welfare afterwards it is.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
I'm going to go with ODing on coke while snorting it off a hooker's ass as my death of choice...the Charlie Sheen special, so to speak...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

MicroBalrog

• friend
When my taxes end up paying for his brain damaged welfare afterwards it is.

One would hope he gets Darwinised as designed.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner