Author Topic: Woman Gropes TSA Agent  (Read 8965 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Woman Gropes TSA Agent
« on: July 16, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/woman-arrested-for-groping-tsa-agent-07152011_14151365

Court records show 61-year-old Yukari Mihamae grabbed the left breast of the female agent Thursday at the Terminal 4 checkpoint.
Mihamae now faces a felony count of sexual abuse.

Hey, turnabout's fair play.  Crying to other LEOs becasue someone does to them what they do to others on a daily basis shows what whiny oxygen thieves they are.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Woman Gropes TSA Agent
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »
I saw the title of this thread and was like

"Oh look, another case of the TSA getting way out of...

Wait...

WAT?"
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 06:33:08 PM »
Jury nullification.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 06:52:29 PM »
don't bet on that
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »
'"Tonight at 11; Man Bites Dog"'
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »
I'm surprised we heard about it.  TSA does not want the herd getting ideas.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 07:32:39 PM »
When Fox News national picks it up from their affiliate, will they be able to report the incident without using the phrase "tittie twister"?  (I don't think they can do it)
[popcorn]
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:18:11 PM by zxcvbob »
"It's good, though..."

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 08:20:02 PM »
I doubt any jury would convict her...........................................chris3

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 09:29:44 PM »
I doubt any jury would convict her...........................................chris3
If she went to jury trial and got off, I wonder what message that would send to TSA agents?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 10:13:14 PM »

Uhm, turnabout is fair play?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 10:27:08 PM »
don't bet on that

Get me on the jury, I'll give you odds.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
Quote from: roo_ster link=topic=30487.msg600161#msg600161 :laugh: date=1310849742
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpps/news/woman-arrested-for-groping-tsa-agent-07152011_14151365

Hey, turnabout's fair play.  Crying to other LEOs becasue someone does to them what they do to others on a daily basis shows what whiny oxygen thieves they are.
If memory serves, the TSA folk are not LEOs. I am amused by the charges. The irony is clearly lost on some bureaucrats.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 02:27:10 PM »
I'm gabberflasted.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 06:32:00 AM »
Sad thing is the woman will likley be convicted as a sex offender and have to register as such for the rest of her life.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 12:24:05 PM »
She's 61, bet she has a good idea how long she has left. way to go out swinging. =)

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 01:00:08 PM »
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/07/18/longmont-woman-draws-national-attention-in-tsa-groping-case/

Some Facebook users who are obviously frustrated with the strict procedures of the Transportation Safety Administration have set up a Facebook page expressing their support for Mihamae. News of the “Acquit Yukari Mihamae” brought some different reactions from travelers on Sunday at Denver International Airport.

I am not a fan of anarchy, but our gov't has forfeited the automatic assumption of best intentions long ago.
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 04:26:30 PM »
Wonder what'd happen if people started sticking Pedobear stickers on various parts of the TSA areas as they passed through checkpoints, on TSA employees' cars, on drink glasses at the bars they hang out, etc.?......
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

erictank

• friends
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 08:47:43 PM »
don't bet on that

If it were in VA, you could bank that I'd hang that jury pushing for nullification.

If it's not sexual assault when THEY do it, why isn't it okay for everyone all the time?  If it IS sexual assault when "the little people" do it, why ISN't it when they do? ??? :mad:

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/07/18/longmont-woman-draws-national-attention-in-tsa-groping-case/

I am not a fan of anarchy, but our gov't has forfeited the automatic assumption of best intentions long ago.

With every day, I am forced to ask the question And anarchy would be worse, how? more and more often.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »
With every day, I am forced to ask the question And anarchy would be worse, how? more and more often.

Onetime National Review contributor (the late) Joe Sobran reached the same conclusion: the Reluctant Anarchist.  Worth a read.  IMHO, YMMV.

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 09:21:15 PM »
I've been a juror a few times on minor cases, but would LOVE to be a juror on this case.  >:D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 09:28:30 PM »
Onetime National Review contributor (the late) Joe Sobran reached the same conclusion: the Reluctant Anarchist.  Worth a read.  IMHO, YMMV.

And now he's dead.  Coincidence?
"It's good, though..."

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 10:42:32 PM »
I hold the TSA in the same contemptable low regard that I have for the waffen BATFEces.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:50 PM »
Looks like protected speech to me, kind of like flag burning but without bothering anybody.  Hurray for the First Amendment!
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 09:02:16 PM »

We would be oppressed by and suffer indignities from folks willing to be honest about "might makes right" rather than hide behind and leach dignity from the rule of law?

Sobran was a terrific columnist. 

He made the mistake of questioning America's near-unquestioning support of Israel and was made pariah by Israel's "Amen" chorus in the USA.  It was the sort of thing to provide ammunition to Israel's and American Jewry's worst critics...and show up many conventional elite conservative writers as craven in the face of illegitimate charges of anti-semitism.

Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton