Author Topic: Got money to burn? Got cats?  (Read 796 times)

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Got money to burn? Got cats?
« on: April 17, 2006, 05:30:25 PM »
Then you need one of these:

The Fitness Wheel is considered by many to be the most advanced exercise wheels available in today's market. Make sure to learn more about these amazing wheels by visiting the Wheels in Motion page and see what makes these one of the most popular fitness wheels available!

Only $995.00!!!!

http://www.fitnesswheel.com/

Hmmmm... Much as I like cats, I think thats a bit much.

Now were did I put my drafting tools? Cheesy
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 06:10:24 PM »
hook kitty up to a generator and power the TV
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »
i would love to see a person actually try to convince a cat to use such a thing.

crt360

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 06:57:09 PM »
I wonder how many test cats got decapitated or lost a limb before they put the plastic shield over the spokes.

hook kitty up to a generator and power the TV
For $995 it could at least come with a simple fan attachment.

There's got to be an old steel wheel out in the garage that could be turned in to a cat spinner for next to nothing.  Of course, the cat might have legs like a fullback after a few weeks on it.  Now I just need to find a cat to try it out.
For entertainment purposes only.

zahc

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 06:57:27 PM »
Right after you just spent 1000 bucks on a cat wheel, you cat will be chasing a free ball of aluminum foil around the kitchen and ignoring it.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 09:33:01 PM »
Speaking of inexpensive pet playthings, I awoke groggy eyed this afternoon to the bizarre sight of Francis being raced across the floor with her ears blowing back in a Barbie vw beetle.

She was liking it a lot better than our fat cat would be liking the excercise wheel I'll bet.

Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"