Author Topic: How long have banks been taking fingerprints?  (Read 7084 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: How long have banks been taking fingerprints?
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2011, 02:53:34 PM »
Dude does not give a good gawd damn what others think of him

were it not for my daughter that would be me
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: How long have banks been taking fingerprints?
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:24 PM »
BofA isn't really a bank, but a collection of bad business practices propped up with government money.

QFT.

USAA for the win.  I had to go through the Thumbprinting BS when I got check from county for either Jury duty or Election Judge and wanted cash to go to the grocery.  I also smudged mine.

And being on disability also gives me time to be a royal PITA when the mood strikes.  Ask the Wheaton City Council about when comes to their attempts to invoke eminent domain.  Or the School District when they wanted to build a new Hubble Middle School first and then sell the old middle school and the property for "$22Million+".  I suggested that they sell the old property first since 3/4 of it was flood plain (talk about being yelled at for being a "heretic" and "Shun the Unbeliever"), I was literally shouted down by the board.  Well my fellow taxpayers fell for the "It's for the Children" line of bull and they built the school first, and then had trouble selling the property.  It went through four rounds of "Now accepting bids", before someone finally put in a bid for $5,050,000.  The reason for such a low bid (in addition to the crap economy) was that 3/4 of the property was flood plain and unable to be built on.  Rumour has it that they'll sell the flood plain part to the park district for as close to $5,050,000 as they can suck out of the Park District. 

F'ing Morons...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.